Hello! I am 14 years old and have been masturbating for many years now. Please don't say I'm too young! Anyways, I am having trouble reaching a climax/orgasm. I use my massage setting on my showerhead to stimulate my area, and I love it, but I cannot climax. I get the tingly feeling and it goes up, up, up, and as soon as I think I'll explode/climax if it goes any higher, it dies. I try not to think about orgasm-ing because I hear it makes you not be able to orgasm but I still can't. I try to moan a little because I hear it helps but I can't be too loud because I don't want my parents to hear. Anyways, and tips or suggestions or steps? Me Time is my favorite part of the day and it's almost time! Please help me!

P.S. I AM A VIRGIN, so don't worry about that. Also my hymen is INTACT and I don't plan on breaking it anytime soon....so, yeah.... Thanks and please help!

this is the same person btw please dont just say oh go do blah and you'll be fine. i hate to be picky but i need specifics on how to orgasm in the shower.

while masturebating try rubbing breast my bff says it works for her and also kissing/making out with ur hand also helps

I use the same method all you have to do is aim it at your clit and hold it there :) trust me you'll have maybe two orgasms in a minute.

If you have a bath water thing put your vagina under that for about 5 minutes then you should get a good climax.

bend down in your knee's a little and move your hips forward and backwards

ok so what you want to do it hold the shower head to your area and keep it there get a brush handle or a tooth brush or whatever you have i personally use a hair brush handle anyways use it as a vibrator you know do the process and you will have a orgasim in minutes 

Hi what I do is lie down in the bath tub and run warm water on my vagina and I reach such a climax that I have to move away from the water so my parents don't hear me moan try it it works btw I'm 13

I know you said you use the massage setting, but my shower head has a massage setting but there's a soft massage and then a rougher massage.  I start with the slow and soft and when I want to orgasm I turn it to the rougher massage setting.  It's much faster and harder and it feels soo good. I usually close my eyes and imagine the water as my boyfriend's fingers and it's like he's rubbing me really hard.  That makes it better!  And you really have to find the spot that feels the best for you!  If I aim at a certain angle, I can get it right on my clit and it sorta hurts at first but it makes me orgasm so much faster.  If you like having the rise of the climax to tease yourself, you can get almost there and then stop and then do it again and again until you actually let yourself orgasm and it'll make it sooooo much stronger!! I also stand with my legs apart and I bend my knees.  For me, resting against the shower wall or sitting down doesn't make it more enjoyable or comfortable.  When I finally orgasm, my knees give out and my whole body shakes, it's amazing!  And I turn on music through speakers in my bathroom so I can moan and nobody will hear :)

Wow, when I read back what I just wrote it's making me really turned on and now I'm going to go do this ;)

Enjoy!!  I really hope this helps!

Oh and you want to move the shower head around, don't just hold it in one spot! Make circular movements or back and forth and it really feels like someone else is rubbing you!!

lay on your back and put your area under the faucet then moan or rub your clit, this works for me and if you want turn on some music so if you do moan nobody will hear

I run the shower head right on my clit and then using soap and a shower scrubber I push my tits up and down!

Take a rolled up towel and place it at the bottom of your back (so u don't slide as much) and lay down on your back. This will also slightly elevate u. Then bend your knees and spread them apart with your knees going in opposite directions. Put your arms out in front of you in between your knees. Put your feet together above your arms so that it is as though your arms are in a ring, the ring being your legs. Make "chicken wings" and pull your legs farther apart with your upper arms. It's ok if your feet are no longer touching, in fact it is probably best if they don't. Now you have exposure on your vagina area with water hitting that as well as easy access to your "area". Next take your non dominant hand ( the one you don't write with) and pull back the little skin protecting your clitoris. Take your dominant hand (the hand you wrote with) and lightly brush your clit. It may tickle or hurt a bit. Do it again, with pauses in between each flick. Eventually it will start to tingle the slightest bit which means you are ready to have some fun! If not, try going in a different direction. So once it tingles and/or makes you feel like you are about to pee, try using your whole hand and brush lightly, on the tip if your clitoris, a little faster now. It should be a back and forth or circular motion. Eventually you will get so aroused by the tingly feel that you will automatically start going faster and harder. Let your body take over from there! I usually use the on-off which is when you stop right before or hams and do it again. It is also known as teasing and can lead to bigger, better orgasms!

I usally sit down on the side of my tub and switch it to the straight shooting water and place it on my vagina then i close my eyes

OMG IM 13 Too!! How log have u been masturbating for?