I'm 14 years old (female) my sister sleeps right next door and my bed is by the wall, how can I masterbate without shaking the bed or breath too loude, I don't want her to know O.o I also would like to know how else I could masterbate I'm tiered of useing a pillow. Ps don't say letting a dog lick you there that's just wrong no effence to people who do that.

Health Guru
Well you could try pulling your bed away from the wall a bit and your breathing probably just sounds loud to you at the time or do you moan as well? Is your sister older or younger than you?

She's older then me and I just breath loud

Health Guru
Well you could try putting a blanket and towel on the floor the other side me your bedroom but ask you self this if your sister is older she is probably doing the same thing as your doing so why dont you hear her?

I don't think my pregnet sister will be doing that

Health Guru
She might not be doing it now but i bet she did when you was awake and you never heard here masturbating
I think you might be surprised just because your sister is pregnant doesn't mean she doesn't get turned on.
Most pregnant woman like sex or stimulation more

Other than a pillow try just rubbing with your hands. Watching pornographic videos give it more or a sensation. And I'm interested in using a pillow. How do you do it?

I just put something between my legs and then put the pillow between my legs and move up and down on it till I orgasum

Health Guru
Haven't you tried just rubbing your clit

Yes I've tried it

Health Guru
And im guessing it never really did anything for You?

Not enough at least

Health Guru
Have you tried gspot massage

f*****g FAP MATE

Find a online pal to share with sometimes it makes it quicker and therefore stealthier