hey sometimes when im with my Girl freind me and her get really sexual and gab each other but i wanna no if there is anything i can do that wood make her wet in the pants and just wanna f**k me?????? help me out

try sitting behind her with her back facing you and her sitting between your legs (strattle her). try kissing the back and sides of her neck while you have your hand slipped in between her legs ON THE outside of her pants and rub gently. move up to suck on her ear lobe and then put both hands between her legs and rub gently pulling her into you from behind. while you have your legs around her and she is sitting between them her back side will be pushed up against your penis. so if you have both hands around her in her crotch area and pull her back and forth SOFTLY, she will rub on your penis too. it will feel good for the both of you and might get you farther.

I am finally going to reveal the single greatest panty-dropping move of all time, so fellas take note. One thing guaranteed to get a girl turned on and wet is a back massage. Give her a good old back message and (if you're good at it) she'll be all over you as soon as your hands are all over her. If you need to kick your message into overdrive message her feet after a long day at work. A good message will make the holiest of good girls turned on, so use it, but use it wisely and only for good. Doctor's orders.

well how do u get them wet verbally to get them to want u to put your hands all over her so it can go into next gear

Just Put Your Two Fingers Into Her Mouth, Then put your other hand with two finger's gently rubbing her Vagina.

ha dude all girls are different they all want different things. but the thing all woman love is a massage and little passionate kisses all over the body work from the neck down and tease the hell out of her with gropping of the sides as you work your way down till you get to her pant line then tease just a little more and pull her pants a tiny bit down then kiss right above her vagina always be aware of her body motion and her breathing if her breathing changes you know your in a sweet spot and work that spot also her body movement feel it and your golden works like a charm with every woman i have bein with its a snap :-D

This kind of behaviour will bring great dishonour to your family

what if u just want a handy

well... from a girls point of view, i love it when a guy holds me. Then my boyfriend usually starts rubbing my back and kissing all the way down. then he rubs my butt and goes forward to my vagina...just on the outside of my jeans... so i start playing with him and that makes me want him even more because that really gets me wet!! if you want to verbally get her going you should try telling her shes beautiful and you want her body. try to get her to watch a scary movie with you... she will be scared so she will want to get close and thats when you make your move :) good luck:)

a lot of men has a mindset that women has this on and off button to be turned on like a guy does but it is anything from true. Women can be turned on by a lot of things but grabbing her vay-jayjay to get her wet isn't going to work.

Women get turned on by emotions and by her man doing things to show her he cares for her. Now of course you got girls who want to just "hook up" but there are already turned on by the notion of sleeping with someone by hooking up and not by the advances of the man himself.

If you want to get her turned on, give her what she wants and not what you think she wants.

anything with a penis turns me on!

Give her a massage and went that massage is in session kinda rub your think on her butt :)

No guy can dully understand what turns a girl on. But I do have a pretty good idea. I can mak a girl wet and raging for me just by texting the proper things. It is all on emotion. You must lern how they work. :) No ammount of touching or teasing is going to get a girl wet.

Truely* sorry I had a typo...

show her your penis, dunno bout f*****g you but she`ll sure wet her pants!