Hello. I'm 19 year old male and I would like to improve my sexual skills a bit. I'm a new in this and I don’t have a lot of experience so you must understand why I'm asking all this.
You see, I recently started practice sex regularly with one girlfriend and I really liked it. She liked it also because she forces me to do it all the time.
We have sex almost every day and somehow- when you do something every day- it become a bit boring if you don’t do something or change something to make things more interesting.
So, I would like to find out is it possible to give pleasure and lead a girl to orgasm with your fingers. If anyone knows more about this finger techniques- please share it with me!

Well, I really like the fact that you want to find out more about pleasure techniques and improve your sexual techniques.
The truth is that using your fingers on a woman's vagina can reap amazing results.
The spot you should be concentrate is her clitoris, a small nerve tissue just above her vaginal opening.
You could use the tips of your index and middle finger to rub her clitoris softly in circular motions. That will cause her a lot of pleasure and probably make her orgasm. Be prepared to watch her and observe her reactions and directions! Her reaction will let you know that you're on to something. Manipulating the vagina to orgasm is not as difficult as you may think- just be patient and you will develop your own technique.

as for using your fingers for her pleasure, i would suggest looking up the "bicyle" fingers technique on her g-spot, i myself have never done this so i can't really give you advice based on personal expreience, but i have been to a couple sex conventions, and there are many seminars on it, i would suggest doing a bit of research on the internet.

Hi there. I see you've gotten lots of answers so far, but just let me address one thing from your post.

When you say that your girlfriend "forces you to do it all the time", I just want to be clear that the right to say NO extends to guys as well. Dude, if you don't want to do it at ANY TIME, just tell the girl to take a cold shower!

If a girl were to write that her boyfriend was forcing her to do it all the time, I'm sure that everyone out here would be up in arms about it. I just want to assure you that you can always, always say no. Trust me. Your girl should respect that and if not, just walk away. Good luck!

I'm new to this. i actually just saw your post but, a really good way to pleasure her with your fingers is you kiss her neck and rub her clit to get her wet. Depending on how "experienced" she is start with one finger and keep thrusting in and out...then move to 2 and go deeper, and the "bicycle" thing isn't hard to do. But if you're using 2 fingers (pref the index and middle) put them in deep and move your index finger as if you're rubbing something that isn't there. keep doing this every 10-15 seconds and she'll orgasm in no time.

Once youve got her nice and wet by stimulating her clitoris try inserting two fingers and feeling around the front wall of her vagina, you will find a lump which can vary in size depending on the girl, the Gspot. Stimulate this with either a come here motion or circular motion with your fingers, then use your thumb to stimulate her clitoris, she should enjoy that mate!

Post a note saying how you got on.

Well My Bf Is greatttt ha he really is for me anyways well corse its so much better if you tease really badly first feeling how wet the girl is getting her as wet as possibal it builds up the needs of her wanting you to touch her. even while your flirting sliding your hand inside her underwear and just touching like tapping the top of her clitious is great as appaintly the blood comes to the surface and makes the female more sensitive .

And then well first you rub her at the top of her clitoris (moving round like circlular slowly, to begin with then get a little faster) with one finger but not to much as she may come and become a little senstive stop ( As she nos your new to this ask her to tell you before she comes sentive so you stop before she does for me its normaly about 10 seconds people are different though) and then slide your middel finger inside her and then pall out and rub her clitoris again constently building up to come then next time you slide inside her slide two, the middel and index fingers and so on as deep as you can then as you pall your fingers out bend your finger tips and pall out slowly
Keep on repeating this it is great .
It really is just try and go as deep as you can while you keep doing it.

when you want to make her come then slide your fingers deep inside her and then with your thumb (or your other hand) rub her clitoris in a circular movment and also sliding up and down deeper inside her and well i have always came it should work !

I hope it made sense:) I'm deslixic so i suck at makin sense lol good luck hun xxx:) xx

Use your tongue! fingers hurt sometimes. Flick her clit with your tongue and she'll climax for sure!

well i have experinced different thing with my girl friend and i have to
say that maybe licking the cliterus isnt so good but it you finger her always curve ure fingers upward to her and get the g spot lol from that
my girlfriend starts to get soaked and wet it works lol

Its actually pretty easy dude, All you need is one hand and 3 fingers. Use your index and middle finger to rub the clit and use your thumb to go inside her a little. She has to be sitting on your lap facing away from you for this to work perfectly. Do this for about 5-10 minutes and she will have an orgasm within that time, believe me.

mrknowitall7 i would have to disagree. me and my bf have tried exactly what you described many times, for different amounts of time and it has never gotten me off. every female is different and is stimulated by different things. now im not saying it doesnt work just that it might not. :-D

dude put your hand in there and feel the line of her twat and then put one finger and brng it uhp then you gonna feel a lump and start going uhp and down with your fnger the more you do this the more wet she will be and the faster you go the bigger the climax for her orgasum will be

Alright i know this is probably a little late for the post but hey, what ever right!
I have found to work best and is sometimes the only thing that u sue on a new girl, is to get her nice and wet by rubbing her clit in some fashion or another, and insert you fingers nice and slow like, then once your in (before you start with your free hand you might want to put some pressure on the Vaginal bone) using you "Ring" and "Middle" finger bend till you reach the top of the vag and start to lift your hole hand
up and down as fast as you can. Now this may hurt and if she says it does don't be a dunce a keep going, slow down.

Almost every time I've used this, I have gotten an orgasm really fast! hope it works for you and any readers.
Happy Trails! :-D

yeah i no but i just got a gf and she says she has never done anything to herself so what should i tell ehr to do ?

my girlfriend has never done anything to her self and she would like to try it so what should she do to give make her feel great