my boyfriend and i are always looking for new ways to spice up our bedroom play time. He thought it would be so awesome if i could squirt for him. The idea sounded fantastic. we have tried like crazy to get me to squirt, but instead of squirting i gush. No lie i seriously gush cum and not squirt. does anyone have any idea what i can do to squirt for him. i wanna make our date night special for him, so i will take any help you can give me.

Can anyone please tell me what's wrong? Or it I can fix it?

I don't think there's anything to fix.
If you gush, that's just the way you are.
That sounds pretty special to me.
I would be just as turned on by making my lover gush as by making her squirt.

Thanks! I agree too. i think gushing is pretty hot. But no my boyfriend insists squirting is sexier. He can be an ass, and sometimes he doesnt apperciate what i put into our sexual realtionship. The tiny tent in his pants means he must get turned on alittle. i just think he has another girl on the side who can and he likes it more. :-(

Gushing is considered Squirting as well as very sexy and if your boyfriend is that much of an ass, kick him to the curb!  Kegels will help with control and strength of the ejaculate emitted.  Do them daily and concentrate on letting your squriting oragasm build up until you can't talk it any longer and then use your PC muscles to squeeze your ejaculate out. 

1) Get something small if it's your first time, like a lip gloss container. Make sure it's got a rounded tip.
2) Put a little water on it.
3) Get yourself on the ground or your bed. Make sure you're comfortable.
4) Put your feet up on something. Make sure they are higher than your head. Spread your legs.
5) For the ultimate experience, relax first. Just lay there. Think about nothing. And DON'T BE NERVOUS.
6) Slowly begin to touch your breasts. Feel them (have your eyes closed or open but if they are open make sure you're not focusing on anything)
7) Keep one hand on your breast and slowly move the other one down to your thigh. (I did not have underwear but I was wearing pants and a shirt, loose pants.) Move your hand up and down your thigh while massaging your breast.
8) With your breast hand, slowly take the lip gloss container or your object of choice. Your clit might start to get a weird feeling like you really want to touch it. DON'T.
9) Tease yourself with the object by gently rubbing the spot between your poophole and vagina. This will drive you nuts. Slowly begin to touch and massage the part right above the hole. (I suggest you know where it is before you start all this.)
10) Rub for a while. Gently, occasionally harder but not too hard yet.
11) At this point you should be aching to rub harder and just get going. Again, don't. If you do not feel this yet, continue the teasing, very gently.
12) Slowly move your fingers to the hole, don't put them in, but just finger it softly.
13) Take your object and place it near the hole and your other hand. Take your free hand off the hole and start to massage your clit harder. (That's the spot above the hole)
14) Slowly stick the object in. Gently, it shouldn't feel good yet. It might hurt a small amount going in. That means you've bumped a sensitive spot. That's not a bad thing, just angle it a little and keep going.
15) Once it's in as far as it can be without losing it to your p***y, begin slowly moving it in and out a little. Don't take it all the way out, just a little. Get faster, and faster. Start massaging your clit HARD. Go nuts. You might feel like your on the brink of an orgasm. You might have one. This feels very good.
16) Then stick it in all the way and start pushing it back and forth hitting the sides of your hole. Faster, faster. Massage clit again.
17) Repeat steps 15 and 16 as much as you want. If you take it out for longer than 30 seconds, I suggest you excite yourself again with the teasing. If you do, it will be worse. Since you have already done it, you're going to want it worse.
18) I would stop with the lip gloss for now, don't go on to something bigger. Save that for another night. You could be sore after this but you shouldn't be unless you used something large.