hey i have beeen masturbating for about a year or so and I have realised that your supposed to retract your foreskin back while having sexual intercourse, anyways I can't pull my foreskin all the way back becuase this little piece of skin makes it painful. Any help?

Hi Steven,

It is NORMAL for you to not be able to fully retract your foreskin until about 16 or so.  If you can do it now, that's great!

This piece of skin, is it under the bottom?  Look up "frenulum."  It's normal.  It may not be long enough yet but it can/will grow as your penis does.  Give it some time. 

Hi Steven H:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried.

The attachment you see is called the frenulum. It is normal and supposed to be there. The frenulum is highly innervated and serves to limit the retraction of the foreskin.

The stretching of the frenulum during sex helps to trigger orgasm.

Be careful not to pull your foreskin back too forcefully or you may tear your frenulum.

If you think your frenulum is too short, then you may stretch it to make your foreskin go back more.

Search the Internet for:
“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”
and you will find the help you need.