I am 15 years old and am not afraid at all of visiting a doctor but i figured it would be best to post here first.

I am uncut and honestly i didnt even know the foreskin on my penis was supposed to retract until a few weeks back, but anyways , there is a little piece of skin attaching the foreskin to the penis (BUT THE FORESKIN ISNT TIGHT) I don't dare to try and manually retract my foreskin because i have read that doing so can lead to major problems. I have no pain and/or no problems while urinating or masterbating or any problems at all with my penis, except for the fact that the skin just simply dosent retract.

This piece of skin is very thin and looks to me like it could break at any time. I was wondering if one day that skin will just deteriorate and my foreskin will retract normally or if i need to have medical attention ???

should i try pulling it back?
what are the "stages" or "signs" the foreskin will retract?

I know what you're talking about, if it's on the bottom that is.

Today I tried the stretching exercise again for the 3rd day and today I actually got it to go over the glans and I made it stay there for a bit, like 5 or 6 minutes. The bottom part that you might be talking about is the same for me, it's still tight and makes like a Y shape to my head.

Keep stretching it, I think you should be fine, that's what I did. But I'd also like some confirmation on this, I believe it's the frenulum or something...

what stretching exercise? explain

r u still a virgin

?

heyy im 15.

i cannot retract my foreskin at all, 5mm at the most.

i CAN still masterbate with ease and with no pain at all.

i have a g/f and will be having sex soon i think.

but WILL THIS HURT??? even thought i can masterbate with no pain.

also will i be able to recieve oral sex (blowjobs) as normal with my foresskin problem?

i cannot get these thoughts out of my head and i need some advice.

Okay. I'll try to be as blunt as possible, because I'm in the same boat as you guys. I'm 21.

It's not gonna hurt if you have sex with foreskin. Even if it doesn't roll back, but please. For your own sake, it'll be a lot much more enjoyable if she's wet first. If you go in dry dog, it's going to hurt, uncircumcised or not.

As far as the frenulum breve guy. I've got the same thing. I've read in a few places that the stretching exercises can help, but don't stretch it too far. It can rip and if scar tissue forms around it, you're back to square one with an even tougher fight the second time around. At that point you might as well get frenulplasty to get the damn thing removed. It's up to you.

But I tell you now, oral sex will SUCK if your foreskin doesn't go back. The shaft is where you're going to feel most of the enjoyment at. I mean, the head feels nice, but the shaft is where the action's at, trust me. My girl has to pull my foreskin BACK to get my rocks off right.

Good luck, dudes.

Hey guys, I'm 23 and I had the same problem when I was younger. it's not pleasant, and after you get it down the first few times it's really sensitive and might hurt a bit. but you've got to pull it back, slowly and gently, In a nice hot bath worked for me. you need to do it, I'd recommend a soon as possible, because the sooner you get it out of the way, the sooner you can get down to the fun. also do it every time you go to the bathroom, often is better for helping it stretch out faster

if you don't it might hurt if you do it with a tighter chick, and on looser ones for me I couldn't feel anything at all.

im the same but ive not been circumsized and it freaks me out D:
i dont really want to inform mum or go to see a doctor about this

hey im 13 and i cant pull it back and im worried about it and im to scarred to go to a doctor or anything like that

I have almost the same problem

I'm 15 and when I wank my head never fully gets out

what should I do as this only happens when it is erect?

i'm not getting surgery or seeing the doc

Please help

Hi dntwnasaymaname, Tell me detailes as posiible your problem, I 'll try to help you.

Hi RockySAV, I guess you can still masterbating so good, However, I think If you have sex could be hurt. What do you think, about?.

Im the Same

Paraphimosis is the only thing of which to be frightened at first retraction.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.