Ok, Im 15 And Scared Shitlesss...
Looked at some of the threads and havnt really found any great help...
So basically looking for answers....
I really dont want to visit the Doc
Is there ways of removing this? Will It break Itself?
I Do masterbate regurly and Really only notcied I cannot pull My foreksin back as far as its supposed to... Its not tight just the skin holdin it from further retraction???
Any help much appreciated

It goes over the head when erect but thats as far as it goes.... %-)

When erect it will go over the head but no further... %-)

I can understand your concern about going to see a doctor, however, that's the best source of solution for your problem.

The "skin bridge" or attachment that you describe can be one of two or three things.
It might be a normal skin growth that runs in your family. You might ask your father what he experienced at your age, as that's probably the best indication of what it is.

However, it might also be an adhesion that came from improper hygene.
It's impossible for me to say without seeing it (and I'm not asking to here).
Therefore, we are back to making an appointment with your friendly doctor.

The fact that you can partial retract your foreskin would indicate that there is a good chance that the doctor can recommend a solution.

Those MIGHT include: circumcision, a "dorsal Slit", a stretching and tugging over time, or doing nothing but waiting for additional growth and maturity.

Your doctor would be the best person to advise on these and other options. 8-|

Good luck.

Ye thanks for the reply, Im pretty sure its Frenulum breve...
Circumcision XD Definatly not... o.O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve
Thats what it looks like... theres no smegma etc I dont think its a hygiene problem...
Looks like it can be sorted easily enough %-)

You are blessed with a protective, erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried.

The attachment you see under the head is called the frenulum. It is normal and supposed to be there. The frenulum is highly innervated and serves to limit the retraction of the foreskin.