When my penis is not erect, i am able to pull the fore skin back with no problems and wash n stuff fine. but when im erect my forskin seems to be covering the head of the penis, is this normal? ive heared that during erection the foreskin is supposed to go back by itself? because my skin still cover my penis during erection does thtis mean i have that phomosis condition. please help im quite worried, cheers HELP ME! HELP ME

I have the same problem , I always masterbate with the skin NOT pulled backa nd its kind sore to pull it back and masterbate ! , I could I guess if I streched over time but I would think i would need lube to wank with it back , because Ive been told you wank with it back to the base but then my hand hits the bottom of my head and its uncomfortable and dry if you know what I mean

no you dont have Phimosis elliot9000

just keep stretching
it takes weeks possibly months
just for 30 seconds a couple of times a day thats all
good luck

i'e go the same, im young 13.

i cant pull back the foreskin. when i touch the head, it really hurts.
i can onlypull back the foreskin when im not erecting.

i nver cleaned my under the head part.
only my underskin.

Foreskin – full length.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision, You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.  

There is a lot of wrong information being published about foreskins. Most source say the foreskin automatically retracts during erection. That is only the case with short foreskins.  

The automatic retraction of the foreskin on erection depends on the length of the foreskin in comparison to the length of the penis. Foreskins only retract on erection if 1. the foreskin is shorter than the erect penis and 2. the foreskin is wide enough retract over the glans penis. A full-length foreskin does not spontaneously retract on erection but may be retracted with one’s hand provided that the skin is loose enough to pass back over the head.

The part of a full-length foreskin that extends beyond the head is called the “overhang” or the acroposthion. The tip of the foreskin or acroposthion is highly innervated and has the most sensation. A long tapering acroposthion was regarded by the ancient Greeks as the epitome of male beauty.

When a full-length foreskin is retracted, folds of skin form around the base of the penis. When the foreskin is released the folds may unfold and push the foreskin forward into its normal position to recover the head. Some guys with long foreskins cannot keep them retracted except by  holding it back. This is not usually considered to be a problem.  

The full-length foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Its extra-long length helps to keep the head moist, soft, and sensitive. The full-length foreskin probably has more pleasure nerves and sensation. A longer foreskin has superior gliding action that helps in masturbation and intercourse. A longer foreskin probably has more pleasure nerves than a shorter foreskin. All in all, a full-length foreskin is an extra blessing.

You may flush out your long foreskin with a rubber-bulb type ear syringe if it does not retract.