As well as this my bellend is purple (is this normal?) and I cannot pull my foreskin all the way back because of a piece of skin connected my penis to the tip of it. Is there anyway I can 1. make my penis less sensitive, and 2. make my foreskin retract all the way? Thank you

Hi Guest,

It is NORMAL for your glans to be very sensitive.  It's been covered and protected all your life so the nerves aren't used to being touched.

It's also normal for it not to retract easily, until around 16.

The piece of skin, look up "frenulum."

As you work on stretching your foreskin it'll help the frenulum grow a bit.  You could see a urologist and they can evaluate it and determine if you need a frenuloplasty.  It is NOT a circumcision!  It is a minor procedure that helps lengthen the frenulum.

Remember too, you are still growing - there too.  Give it some time.

You're normal.  Hang in there.

Thank you so much! Is there anything I can do to reduce the sensitivity?

It is normal for a foreskinned guy to have a purple head on his penis. That skin connection is called the frenulum.
You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried.
The attachment you see is called the frenulum. It is normal and supposed to be there. The frenulum is highly innervated and serves to limit the retraction of the foreskin.
The stretching of the frenulum during sex helps to trigger orgasm.
Be careful not to pull your foreskin back too forcefully or you may tear your frenulum

Just keep touching it. It's easier if you get it clean and dry so your fingers don't stick to it. Then just keep sliding your fingers over it as much as you can stand it. It takes weeks to get results but it will become less sensitive. You can try using a very soft piece of cloth like fuzzy flannel in the beginning.

It may seem like a pain to do it but I assure you the results are very much worth it when you can rub your glans without hurting. It actually feels good.

my head is purple, and it's very sensitive too touch. my foreskin is not as easy to pull back. what shall i do? my masturbation is completely normal.