Well, im 16 and have been having sex with my girlfriend for a few months now.
Shes on the pill so we were doing it without the use of a condom, the first few times it was fine. But one day we went a little to hard, i pulled out in pain and saw blood gushing out of my penis, after the bleeding stopped and i washed it i could see there was tear in the Frenulum, Not completely torn just half.
I looked it up and decided not to go to the doctors because i was to embaressed and just to have salt baths and aplly vaseline.
After a couple weeks it healed. Although when flacid you can see a line running down the foreskin which im worried about.
We decided to have sex, i tryed it yet it was too hard and i could feel a tug on where it was cut before, then we tryed again with a lubricated condom, it was succesful yet i had soreness the nxt day.
Its now got to the point where to have sex it has to be a good day and we have to have condoms even though shes on the pill.
Is there anyway i can do something so that it will heal and i will get back to the state when i can have sex without discomfort as even the other day when my GF was tossing me off when she pulled back to far it hurt.
Please give info.
If none given that works ill go to the doctors..

Your frenulum tear may take longer than a couple of weeks to heal. It is always a good idea to wear a condom whether or not she is on birth control.

Ok, well ive told her what im going to do.
And im gonna try a month of no sex.
Along with no oral sex.
Hopefully by then it will heal fully as i did see a vast improvement of 2 weeks healing time including oral sex so this should do the trick.
Any more advice i would love it as it puts my mind at ease and then i may start to get my confidence bck about myself.

am sorry men...........that happened to me yesterday at the beach in TANZANIA,AFRICA,my gf was givin me oral sex n then i felt a sharp pain anad she started spiting blood n my trouser had lots of blood...........i did not got to the hospital....aftr the bleedin had stopped.i check n my frenulum war kinda torn n its hurtin like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.how long do u think it will take it to heal