Hey guys.I'm a 17 year old male and yesterday i had my first sexual experience with a girl.

We started out slowly and it felt good, but as she went a bit deeper i could feel that my frenulum was starting to hurt, i took it out for a second and put it back in her, she went even deeper and i felt a sharp pain in my penis. A few minutes later she asked me if we could stop, I said yes and went to the bathroom. When i get into the bathroom and look at my hand i can see that it has a ton of blood on it, i look at my penis and it's bleeding like crazy from my frenulum. It stopped after about 10 minutes or so. After looking more closely at it today, the whole thing is not actually ripped from what I can tell, it seems like there has been a little cut or so on it. 

My question is, do I have to see a doctor? Will I be able to enjoy sex if I have this problem and what are the chanses of this happening again?Was it just that we maybe took it a little bit too fast? Maybe if we would of moved a bit slower it might not have ripped? I mean I had no problem in getting inside of her or anything but it is not that common that it tears, is it?Anyway, hope that you guys can clear this up for me!Thanks a lot.

Hey anonops, before this happened could you pull abck ur foreskin both with a flaccid and erect penis? When u pulled it back did it make the tip of ur penis bend downwards a little? I wonder if you have a condition called a frenulum breve or short frenulum.... ur tear will heal just don't have sex or masturbate for a good 3-4 days

Hey Biomajor10.I posted a topic about that about 11 months ago, but yes i was able to.As soon as all the skin was pulled back it didnt hurt, but it felt really strained. Short frenulum could possibly be it, that was my first thought when i was that it had started bleeding like crazy. Now that it has been torn once, will it be as tight once it heals or even tighter? And what can I do to fix this? I am not going to do any surgeries on my manhood that's for sure. I hope that won't be needed though.

hey ahain anonps. well its hard to tell if you have a frenulum breve without a picture but can you fully retract ur foreskin and see all of ur glansn does it hurt when u do that. also if u tear it it well heal but may form some scar tissue depending on how severe the tear is. i scar tissue forms it will be less elastic and have a greater risk of tearing in the future. some people who ripped their frenulums have purposly wrapped then or retracted the skin daily so the tear would heal but not stick back together... does this make sense

From what i can see it dosent look entirely torn, i thnk that a small piece of it might have teared but it dosent look too severe, and it dosent hurt that much, the bleeding stopped after about 30 seconds or so when i put some paper around the bleeding. So i dont think its that bad. 

I can fully retract my foreskin with no severe pain, but if i pull it a little bit back from the end of my, uh.. dickhead it starts to hurt.

yea it sounds like a typical frenulum tear u should be fine in a few days

I'm a little worried though, did it tear because we went too deep too fast..? or is it simply too short? would be a huge problem if it would happen everytime and I wont be able to enjoy sex..

old message i know but for what its worth exactly the same happened to me at 16, I didnt know what the hell had just happened, was worried for a while, couldnt have sex for over a month without pain,..never spoke to anyone about it and after a couple of months all was well and working better than ever,..never had any problem since then and that was 40 years ago,.....( still goin strong to this day ),...

Hii iam 20 yrs old. I have problem of short fernulum but i strecth the foreskin from head but not further .i am worry about this. Should i enjoy sex .or i have to operation or not .tell me solution i am virgin

You are fine just the way you are unless it becomes a problem when you do have sex. Mine tore when I became sexually active but it healed by itself every time. Eventually there was nothing left to tear and my foreskin will go back all the way to the base. If you want you can have it cut by a doctor.

Hey i m 17 and i have a similar problem
When i pull my foreskin it goes till the bottom of the head but not further.When my penis is non-erectile it bends a little while pulling the foreskin but not while its erectile. It starts hurting when i pull the foreskin any further while my penis is erectile. Is there a problem of any kind? Should I consult a urologist? please help

There's nothing wrong with it being like that. It's only a problem if it bothers you.

buddy I'm also gone through the same problem... but in my case... I'm not able to pull bck my foreskin when it is erect