I torn my frenulum while masturbating yesterday, a lot of blood came out so i immediately clean the wound with water and apply bandage on. I google'd a bit of information on it and i see lots of people recommend to put antibiotic cream on the wound, but i am allergic to certain ingredient in antibiotic cream, is there any good substitution i could use instead of antibiotic cream? Also, how long does it take to stop bleeding completely? Thanks in advanced.

You could try hydrocortisone cream.
The healing depends on how quickly you heal and how big the tear is but I would expect the bleeding to stop in a few hours to a day.

If you put something on it to keep the torn ends from sticking back together as they heal you will be less likely to tear it again. I tore mine several times and I put toilet paper on it to keep the ends from getting back together as it healed. Now my foreskin is able to roll all the way down the shaft without any restriction, and that's really nice. XD

Thanks for the reply. I will give the hydrocortisone cream a shot. About the healing, is it normal that i feel a bit of itch or pinch pain at the wound once in a while? Also, how long should i wait before i roll up the foreskin? I haven't touch the foreskin because I am afraid that might cause more damage or cause it to start bleeding again. I only rolled up a little bit just to clean to wound with antiseptic.

Give it a few days just like any other cut. You know better how long it takes for your own cuts to heal.

Tell me how u placed the toilet paper.

I want to get rid from frenulum