I am having problem with foreskin getting torn during intercourse. This has happened multiple times now - as I start pumping in rythem - I feel start feeling the pain and if I pump hard the foreskin gets torn and start bleeding. Please advice.

What part of the foreskin tears? Is it at the back? the piece of skin that attaches your foreskin to youe meatus (pee hole). Thats the frenulum. You might have a tight frenulum. Does your foreskin pull back down the whole shaft or can only go a certain way down, leaving a bundle of skin revealin only a small part of the inside of the forekin?

You might have frenulum breve. Stretching off this by pulling the foreskin back as far as it can go or pulling it outwards as far as it can go greatly loosens the frenulum, meaning that the foreskin might not tear during intercourse

I had the same condition, and I got it fixed. Most probably it is a yeast infection, very common. You can go to the doctor, or you can take my advice on this.
There is a cream that contains the following medical compounds(nistanine, neomicin sulphate, triamcinolon acetonid) called Nidoflor around where I live that I used for my penis. You need to rub the whole had of the penis and the foreskin, also with it, like twice a day. You should be seeing some red spots on your foreskin around the head. If you can pull it back. The trick is that you shouldn't let the cream touch the torn par, as it will get to it through the skin.

However, there is a beekeeper around, who makes a cream out of beekeaping products like honey, pollen, wax, propolis that I used, and I can tell you that this cream is a miracle.