I'm SO conufused. my bf have unprotected sex using the withdrawl mthond all the time. ok so if you've read my other post i've been nauses, had LOTS of headaches, cramps, and a weird short period. it was normal the 1st and some of the 2nd day but then it was only 2 more days and it was like very light and brownish. and then after that was still nauses and headaches. and began frequant urination. and NOW im still urinating frequantly but its like every 10 minutes and it kinda burns and im spotting now. so now i have no idea if its pregnancy or a UTI or both lol.

if u didnt take a preg test take one... since u had unprotected sex ... theres possibly a chance .. but personally i doubt it .. i had unprotected sex for over a year because i was tryin to concieve. and i did finally get preg. but go to a clinic and you can make an aptmt to see a gynecologist and let her know what ur experiencing

it could just be from not being lubricated enough maybe? that could cause burning & i've been inthe same position, i went to the doctor, & he just prescribed me with some every day antibiotics pretty much, nothing big at all.

The withdrawal method does NOT work. Use a condom or its asking for trouble. Did you know a man has pre-cum that he ejaculates into you before he actually cums, and that can also get you pregnant. That would be why that method isn't helpful at all.

Start using condoms [pleasee]