Hi i'm a 13year old female.
Recently at random times my heart has started to play up I get a Pounding heart, Headaches, sore limbs, blacking out, Fainting spells, Exhaustion, Chest pain and it hurts so much it last for a few minutes. My heart just feels like It's beating out of my chest. Sometimes my heart beats weird and suddenly I feel exhausted I have no idea whats wrong and I would really like some help.

:'( hi my name is bcky. im 18 years old and i have sever chest pain to where my heart is pounding and feels like it is goin to pound out of my chest. i have severe headachs and my i get very weak and i feel like im end up passing out for hours. sometimes for a whole day and i barely eat anything dont want to i get nauses when i think about eating or if i even look at food. if you can help me out that would be great. just send me an e-mail. thanx.

hi girls,sorry 2 hear of your problems,iv been suffering similar health problems,pounding heart like its goin 2 come out of my chest,feeling sick most of the time,headaches lots n lots more 2 :-( ,its best 2 go n see the doctor cos alot of other symptoms could start 2 appear which can be quite frightenin in my case they hav,im not sayin u have got the same as me just 2 go 2 the docs as its best 2 speak about these things,iv been havin these symptoms 4 9months now an iv had mri scans,blood tests eveythin really an everythins come back fine,i demanded a thyroid test which is a simple blood test as the doc was tryin 2 put it all down 2 anxiety which i knew it wasnt as really only u as a person knows if there is somethin wrong,my thyroid results came back and i was right iv got an overactive thyroid something causin me lots of problems what is easy 2 treat,always make sure u dont miss meals though even if u do be sick as its always best 2 hav somethin in your stomach an shall only make u feel alot worse not eatin,im not sayin u hav an overactive thyroid but u could always get it checked just 2 try 2 rule things out really,takecare :-)

Hi I'm a 17 year old female. I currently and for a while now have been having server chest pains, slight pain in my abdomen, headaches and sometimes I get really dizzy. I use to be able to play sports and dance but lately it seems like I get tired really fast and its hard to catch my breath. I don't know what's wrong can someone give me some kind of explanation as to why this is happening?