I'm 17 years old and I last had sex for the very first time on dec.28 and jan.5 both unprotected and using the pull-out method. My last-last period was on Dec.15-21 (I usually always have long heavy periods) and my period this month was supposed to come the 13, because thats what my period tracker said but it never came so I'm guessing it was late. I then took a pregnancy test jan.20 (first response) and it came out negative. I then got my period the next day unexpectedly. The thing is it only lasted 4 days when it usually last 7 but it was still heavy? I also usually get bad cramps during but they were very mild. I'm also kinda dry down there when I usually discharge a lot! The thing is I'm getting sharp pains on the side of my ovary I'm guessing and its very abnormal to me?? I'm also experiencing back aches (BAD), bad headaches, mood swings, sickness feeling, and feeling really really tired. Im almost convinced I'm pregnant but idk since I've had my period. I know I'm really stupid for not using protection i don't wanna hear it:/ 

We all make mistakes my dear so don't beat urself up over lack of protection, tho we all SHOULD use it... most don't and that's okay too. But you are so young... if it was your first bout of sex... have ur dr give u an ultra sound you MIGHT have pcos. It is cysts that form in the ovaries. Easy to deal with if caught. Most drs misdiagnose it its often mistaken for pms or pregnancy symptoms. It can get really painful so for your sake and sanity I would say look up pcos if the symptoms match up go to ur dr and say would like a blood test done for preg. To be 100% that way ur mind is at ease and have him/her do an ultra sound to check for cysts not to scare u but u could be preggo.. cud be etopic(a baby that grows out side the uturus) that doesn't show up on tests u need an ultra sound. If u have pcos u will get a neg evry time on urine tests and most times blood tests as well because the cysts stop the hormones some how n give out testosterone