i havent had a period sence december of 2006 but iam not pregnant what could be the problem?me and my boyfriend want a child so but but i wonder if i can even concieve!

There are various reasons for missing periods, and yes you can get pregnant with irregular periods. Weight (being over weight or under weight, as well as losing or gaining weight quickly), stress, ovarian cysts, hormone imbalances, and thyroid issues are all some of the more common reasons for missing a period if you are not pregnant.

I have not had but 1 period my entire life.
I am18 me and my husband are trying to have a baby is thispossible to do if i have only had 1 period?

You need to get on birth control to regulate your periods. and then you will be able to conceive

I haven't ever had regular periods, only when I was on birthcontrol and i have been off birthcontrol for 2 years and have been trying to concieve and have had no luck and was wondering if i could get pregnant with the way that my periods are.

im going thru da same thing. i dont know what it is. my period is irregular and i have tried to concieve but it neva happens. and it makes me stressed to think about me not ever being able to concieve. :-(

i have been trying to have a baby for almost two years and i cant what can i do

i'm 18 and i've been on birthcontrol for 2years come this august, i get the shot, and , i havent gotten a period in 9months. and i'm not preg. at all.. so birth control doesnt alway regulate it cause even before it be months til id get one. though i dont want to get preg. right now, so i guess its a okay thing but i'm kinda worried for the future..

I am 20, trying to concieve with my boyfriend of 6 years. We would love a little family to complete our house. But I was also on the depo provera shot and it scares me to think I could have wrecked my body. I get a period every two months if I am lucky.

I have pain in my tummy could I be pregnant

if you are trying to get pregnant try taking estrogen a friend of mine said she went to the doctor and that is why she has irregular periods because her body doesnt produce enough of it

i have always had irregular periods and i used to cry all the time until my pillow was soakd but i finally got pregnant wen i stoppd tryin it was a total surpris i ddnt bliev it hes three i now want to get pregnant agin but my periods r so irregular ive gon five months without one good luck cuz evryone tryin evry women deservs to be a mothr jus pray an have faith

It could be due to stress or any other health type problem you might be having, i suggest you go see your doctor unless you have been irregular before ?