hi,
i am wondering if i could be pregnant. I started my period on october 23rd ended it on october 27th started bleeding again on november 3rd and stopped again on november 6th. for the last 4 days i have had severe nausea, bad headaches, heartburn, bloating, stomach cramps and just feel tired. im not sure whats going on since i had a wierd cycle this month but the nausea i am experiencing is pretty bad and last just about all day.

I'm happy to say that if you're pregnant, it has little to do with your symptoms at the moment. Heartburn and food cravings, and things like that, don't really start until much later. If you have constipation, nausea and vomiting, those could be pregnancy symptoms. They could also, however, be caused by completely different conditions. 

The best way to find out whether you are pregnant is always to take a pregnancy test on the day of your missed period, or any time after that day goes by. How you are feeling doesn't really give you any definite answers either way.

what did this end up being..this happened to me this month?

did you have a baby in the end or just gastrointoritus?

Thats strange... what happened in the end i can relate to this one too %-)

I guess we're all left out of the loop. I feel this way too and I'm afraid it may be pregancy. My husband and I just aren't ready for that yet.

I have all the same symptoms but a neg preg test. What else could it be? %-)

Acid Relux... Sounds similar to what I get.. Are you ever physically sick? If so is it stomach bile

I get that too, but i finished my periods like 2 weeks ago and their not due till next month!, but now im just having really bad cramps all over my stomach along with heart burn & nausea & really fatigued... and i have an appointment with the doctor but not for another 9 days... it sucks cause its like the worst feeling not knowing what is wrong. could it mean im pregnant?

It sounds like acid reflux. I got it last time and it was really bad. I thought I was pregnant. I almost went to the ER because of the pain. When I went to the doctor he told me that it was acid reflux.

i been feeling sleepy, nauseas, dizzy and my stomach pain hasent stop for 3 days i took 3 pregnacy tests and the first one was negative but the other 2 had a possitive sign but one of the lines was kinda blury u could of hardly see it does anyone knoow if that can be a pregnacy???
and yess i did have unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago but i think is too early to be feeliing those symptoms if i am pregnat but some how am really scare because i dont wanna harm the baby incase i am!!!

hey im having the same symptoms. And was wondering if i was pregnant to! Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? 

i had sex the 24th and 25th and ovulated the 26th while on prenatals and now im having on and off cramping along with heartburn, nausea, indegestion, backache and peeing alot??? pregnant???

I just had my Period last week. I did have sex when I was on it. And for the last three days I've been having really bad pains in my stomach and my head is killing me. Could I be pregnant???

When I fell pregnant with my son my pregnancy tests were all very light I got told by the hospital that I wasn't and then they rang me up 5 mins after leaving saying she had got it wrong! Pop down to your doctors but tbh you don't get negative positive pregnancy tests x