ok so the last period i had was on February 25th...in march when i was suppose to start my period (the 25th) i spotted instead (which is rare my period is always normal) then 2 weeks (like on april 16th) later i spotted again for 3 days. I never had a period that month. Now its May 3rd and still no period!!! i have taken a ton of pt and they have all been negative..and i have no symptoms at all. Oh by the way me and my bf were using the pull out method, he never actually came inside of me.

has no one told you the pull out method wont work????? he still ejaculates a little befor he comes properly. you say you tested yourself but ive known people who have done home preg test and come up neg but still been preg. if i were you do get tested at docs there test get done in the lab so more accurate. they may send you for a scan to make sure but you really need to go see your doc.

so u think im pregnant then? even with no symptoms? and i know its not an infection because i have no smell down there like ever and my discharge has become a lot lighter which is weird too

i cant tell you if you are or are not pregnant just that i know of some people that when they did the test came up pos and when the doc did it it came up neg so she had to go and have a scan. unfortunately i was at the scan at the same time due to probs in my pregnancy. all im saying is you cant rule out anything. and just coz you dont have a smell or discharge still dosnt mean you dont have an infection. im not saying you have an std but there are many different infections you could have so the best thing i could say is you need to eather go see your doc or you can go and see your local family planning clinic if you dont want to see your doc and they can do tests for you. my friend has polycistic overies she bleeds non stop but very light so please go get tested or even ask for the doc to phone you back and ask his/her advice knowlege costs nothing. take care