I am 23 and still a virgin. Me and my partner foreplays all the time till recently we engaged on some activity when he ejaculates in me, but as u know i am still a virgin and my hymen havent broke. Is that possible that i will get pregnant as he ejaculates just outside the hymen. Will his semen/sperm sip though and make its way to the uterus area. We did it consequently from the last day of my period till the 3 day after my period. I am experiencing stomach cramps and slight body aches thus far (day4) am i pregnant? thank you =)

Anytime sperm is in the vaginal canal there is a chance of becoming pregnant! So since you do this and around the time of you being more fertile - give or take a few days - then your chances of becoming pregnant are quite high actually! Can I ask why you are doing this?

I can't penetrate my penis with my wife vagina.. but insert my sperm in to her vagina there is any possibility get pregnant?

It's possible to become pregnant without even inserting a penis, i've heard a lot of cases of women getting pregnant just by their bf/fiancé simple just putting their penis near the vagina, never ever let a man put his penis even near you unprotected, men? make sure to always have a condom and don't even try the "pull out" method because sperm is even inside precum.

Hello....Iam married since 3 years..and my marriage is not consummated...iam sufferinv with ED..now i want my wife to conveive without intercourse...my ejaculation is perfect...her hymen is intact...but she uses dildo in which thin part of dildo enters her vagina...i think still her hymen is intact..can i pass semen though dildo...please advise..

If u r taking contraceptive pill then any chance of getting pregnant..after this

Hi. Did you find an answer?
My husband and i are not able to have sex because it's too painful for me. And my menses is too irregular.

Doctor's advice was to keep trying. But that is not helping.

We are trying to get pregnant as i am 30 this year.

Did you find out if this works?