me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the very first time , it was 5days ago. His p***s just lasts inside my v****a for about 5-10secs and he didnt cum on me but we did it for 3x. first is about 5secs second is 8secs after 30mins we stop and continue with the 3rd is 10secs. and we never repeat it again though for the first and second he doesnt feel like coming, but it the third he pulled it out before it comes out. my period supposed to come yesterday but it didnt . before we sex i have this feeling of cramps due to my period is cooming but after that no signs of cramps so i am scared . AM i preg or only late period ? please help me :( 

it could be late period, but pulling out can still be an issue, while he is pulling out there is precum and precum has sperm but the chances are very low with getting prego by precut

so you mean to say , that i am not pregnant ? im so scared :(

Sounds like a late period. My guy and I used the same pull out method for 3 months - and I was fine on my period.. However in the 4th month things were too intense and passionate he said he pulled out in time but I missed my period that month and got preg :(
Did u do a home preg test yet?

i think my period is coming today , my stomach is aching the same way as i feel whenever im having a period . Im safe if my period comes today right ? Thanks evryone for the help and advice :)