hello, im really stressing over whether i am pregnant or not. I don't think so but the more i read the more it stresses me out and scares me. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last monday and then again on either wed. or thurs. he did not ejaculate, he took it out way before he even felt like an orgasm. i was supposed to start my period on tues the 10th so basically a week later. and im always irregular and last month i was 6 days late and i have been known to be later.

I have been having period like cramps since tuesday but nothing severe feeling. and it usually comes and goes during the day. I usually get headaches before and sometimes during my period and i got those the past two days but nothing motrin doesnt help. yesterday i had issues with being really wet with white slimly discharge. i have had a little today but it seems like thats stopping. I have read where breasts feel sore, and uncomfortable and whatnot, but mine just feels a bit uncomfortable if you push with a good amount of force. (but i have never had much issues with this during my period anyways just a little bit of uncomfortableness). my legs have been aching pretty bad but i usually get that with my period. i also have been bloated since tuesday or possibly before. I have had an increase in appetite which i find not to be a symptom and i am in no way nauseous or want to eat only certain foods. i do, maybe once a day or less, get uncomfortable stomach/ stomach aches but i am not nauseous. and sometimes my stomach feels nasty before my period also. I do feel tired but i have tried to get more sleep and it has seemed to help so i dont know if thats part of this.

I know 2 days late is normal for me but still with each day it not coming is really stressing me out and is probably going to make me more late. so could i possibly be pregnant with these symptoms?

thanks so much.

hello, the same thing is happening to me!. i had unprotected sex with my fiance last week wed and again on saturday.and he pulled out before he cumed. not sure if he ejaculated.and on sunday i start getting cramps and lower back pains. and it went on 4 days in a row.
and they stopped today but i think they r coming back cuz im feeling pain on my left side. my period isn't due until the 21 so its too early for me to start getting cramps and i also have more vaginal discharge.and i have felt some nauseous.and my periods are regular so i will know if i am or not. i hope im not because im barely 17 and its my senior year and if i get preg everythin is not gonna go the way i want it to. oh
and keep in touch with me, tell me if u do get your period or if you dont and so will I.:-) tnkz

Hi both of you.
Well first bewaredaswamp. If you didn't use any protection, then there is a possibility of pregnancy. Pull out method is really not the safest one. Considering that this was more then 10 days ago you could use HPT and try to find out the result. Where you using any kind of birth control?

Now Alexa, I already replied to your other post, so I hope you will answer it there. But like I said pull out method is really not the safest one. You should be using some kind of protection, especially that you are still young and still in school.

well i got my period...or so i think. i got bad cramps like usual but it is super light this time. but not really. cause i pee and after a couple seconds streams of blood will come but thats it. its kinda clotty too. prolly because ive been super stressed.