One June 3rd My girlfriend and I had sex and after fully ejaculated​ I pulled out and realized the condom broke. Two and a half hours later she took a Take Action (it's the same as a plan b but 10 dollars cheaper), she got brown then clear discharge. Then she had light cramps for a few days, but other than that she's not had any sign of her period. And she said she's had no discharge since then. It's now been a full week and she still hasn't had her period. What should we do?

It will really depend where your gf was in her menstrual cycle when you had sex. The most risky time is middle of her cycle. (IE in a 28 day cycle days 8 to 18, with days 10 to 15 generally being the most risky as that is when ovulation is likely to take place) If sex occurred after day 18 on a 28 day cycle is less likely she will get pregnant.
If she ovulated in the hours before intercourse or just after intercourse and before you took plan B than there is less chance Plan B will prevent pregnancy.
Also Plan B can throw out the normal menstrual cycle and delay the period.
If she is already late for her period then she can take a HPT to see if she is going to have your baby.