So my girlfriend and i was really scared about her getting pregnant. 2 weeks ago, which is the mid-week end of november, we sort of have sex but not really. Since that was the end of november, she was expecting to get her priod within that week but she didnt. On the other hand, she also experienced irregular discharge with her priod on a regular basis -- it skips from time to time. This is how it happened, she ejaculated me with her hands and as usuall, all the cum came out. I wiped it off throughly with a shirt after, then she gave me an oral-job. As our hormones kicks in, i tend to stick-in my thing in her but not all the way, more likely just the outter part of the vagina, at the same time she was wet(that natural lubricant that the body produces when the female is turned on). I am pretty much sure that i didnt cum in her since all the cum i had come out and plus i didnt feel any urge of my cum coming out when i put my thing in her. To be specific, i only stick my thing in her twice. No penetration happened. After doing it, my girlfriend got scared that maybe a drop of my cum came out from it that might get her pregnant. I am really confident that nothing like that happened and shes not gonna get pregnant. After 5 days of thinking about it, she got really paranoid and scared about the situation, so i convinced her to take the Plan B just to make her feel better and think less about the situation. After taking the pill, shes expecting to have her period within this week(first week of dec.) and she still didnt get it. However, she has been experiencing cramps the whole week like the symptoms normally females get when they're about to have their period. For now, we're confused on whats going on. We dont know what this thing indicates. According to walgreens, the Plan B pill effects up to 5 days after having unprotected sex. What does this mean? 

Hi Thornsz,

Plan B can make her period late or early, it can also be heavier or lighter than normal.  These are common side effects.

Caution: if you just ejaculated and then put your penis into her vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy.  You can't clean any semen out of your urethra.  Just inserting it can squeeze any remaining semen into her vagina.

There's always a risk of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

Good luck.

My penis was clean and dry tho when i inserted it to her. Not even all the way to her vagina, just the outer part of it. What is the percentage of her getting pregnant if thats the case? she took the pill anyway. Should she take the pregnancy test right now?

not to mention, she wiped her vagina inside and out thoroughly after that incident happened.

Health Guru
as medic Dan said doesn't matter how much you clean the out side of your penis after you ejaculate there will always be semen left in your urethra that can squeeze out as you enter! When you say you never went right in her vagina I take it you mean you just put it between her labia as her vagina is from the entrance inside her. This time I think your be safe but next time take precautions like using a condom!!!

The incident happened 5:00 PM on the November 25 (last week of november) which is the week shes expecting to get her period, then she took the Plan b pill on the 5th day before 5:00 PM the 30th of Novemeber. After this, we were expecting to have her period the first week of december and she still didnt get it. However, she has been experiencing symptoms of having a period like bloatedness, cramps, and recently, minimal breast sore. Hopefully, her period comes within this week(2nd week of nov.)! What does this indicate?

Have her take a home test. It's been more than two weeks. She MUST use her first morning urine, her wake up pee, for the best accuracy.

By itself, her symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

Good luck.

this statement calmed me down, "By itself, her symptoms are not specific to pregnancy."
Don't you think it's the Plan B pill who made her period more delayed? and maybe about to start a new cycle?

It's a common side effect, her period being late, yes. It can be off for months.

Take the home test.

is regular pregnancy tester fine?

Or what type of tester do you recommend?

Health Guru
if you have the brand clear blue there one of the best if not just a regular one will do.

is it possible to test the early-morning urine sample after 6-8 hrs of getting it?

Ideally, you'd test it as soon as possible.

How bout keeping it in a container then put it on a fridge to preserve it and test it eventually?