hi im 18 and i have little white pimples on my penis and on my balls ive her some stuf about herpes but ive had these before i even had sex and didnt think of it can some one explain what they might be and help me if like theres a cream like normal pimples or something :(

hi there
i read your concerns ther is 2 possiblties to this 1 is it could be thrush if its itchy and red and sore, but i'm thinking it might be gental warts they look like califlower spots white and raised up if this is so please go to you doctor and you have to tell your sexual partner so they can be treated, there is nothing to worry about you can get treatment for it but untill you get it sorted use condoms till you get the results genital warts is actually sometimes classes as a std but not always the issuse i had them and i only had sex with one guy who didnt even have them

hope this was helpful