I need to lose 10-12 lbs in a month! I am going to be bride maid and I can’t show up with 10 lbs overweight. I have never been overweight but I have just moved in with my boyfriend and started a sedentary work, so pounds just piled up. I am very worried. Can you please help!

I once lost 14 lbs in a month. I went to 800/day calorie diet and I did aerobics. These 800 calories were divided into 5-6 small meals that included black bread, yogurt, cheese, fruits and vegetables and cooked meat and fish. I have never felt hungry because eating every three hours made me full. I have never thought that such small meals could satisfy me. I had more energy and I did aerobics 3-4 times a week. I managed to lose 14 lbs in the first month and then another 4lbs in the next two months, which was 20 lbs in three months. I didn’t keep up with the program but I kept that weight for the next few months.

start going to a gym...eat more healthy food..dont drink too much milk and cola..dont eat so much fat as much as possible..if u really dont have time...lipo suction... :D

The best way to loose weight safely is to just cut out fatty foods, and things you dont REALLY need such a crisps, chocolates etc.
I lost 5 lbs in one week eating cerial for breakfast with semi or skimmed milk…cerial such a weetabix (as this helps digestion) with fruit such a grapes (not bananna as this is hig in carbs)…for lunch, brown break with sliced white meat or ham woth plenty of salad and water to drink with some fruit.
then for dinner, steamed fish/chicked with salad or veg..try and cut out big amounts of potato, but if you do have potatio have a jacket spud.
no sauces such as mayonnaise etc…
drink plenty of water..and dont snack of crips & choccie….snack on fruit, rice crackers or low fat yoghurt. that was 5 lbs on one week, without excersie! imagine how much more i could have lost in that week with some gentle excersice!!!!!
hope this helps.

Check my Idea for Instant Weight Lose.
Avocado Feta Salsa
Here's a great recipe for the Superbowl party that's at least a little healthier than the traditional Velveeta-Bean Dip! :)

Avocado Feta Salsa

2 plum tomatoes - chopped
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted & chopped
1/4 Cup finely chopped red onion
1 clove garlic, pressed or finely chopped
1 Tbs fresh parsley
1 Tbs fresh oregano (I used dried)
1 Tbs olive oil
1 Tbs red or white wine vinegar
4 oz crumbled feta cheese

In a bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocado, onion and garlic. Mix in parsley and oregano. Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar, then stir in feta. Cover and chill for 2-6 hours.

You can use Xenical drugs.. for instant benefit, You can get from for generic drugs need's, shipping is quite impresive with in 9 days.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed