hi people ... let me introduce me first ... im 20 and im masturbating from 14 i suppose ...... and in recent days i started masturbating too much ..... and only now i noticed that my penis erection is not as strong as it was before ...... if i stop masturbation for some period of time will i get back to normal ??? or wats the solution to get erect and strong penis again .... pls help ( considering me a virgin ) .....

Well, masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior, but when over practiced it can lead to psychological and physiological imbalances. If you over practice you might experience side effects such as: fatigue, lower back pain, hair loss, weak erection, premature ejaculation, fuzzy vision, testicular pain, cramps in the pelvic cavity. It is suggested men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times a week, but it can be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without ejaculation. This way you can store bio energy into your system and make your penis firmer, your erections last longer, and your ejaculate volume bigger. I hope this will help. :-)

I understand that masterbation is healthy sexual behavior to a point. I do think like anything it can be abused, or actually obsessive, and addictive. Anything that feels good can be addictive behavior in my oppinion. I have been with a lot of men that have had addictions, and usually if they stopped thier usual addictive behavior another would soon pop up. For example, I have had a number of alcoholic boyfriends who quit drinking for a time, and during that time they seemed like they started having some sexual addictive tendencies. At least these tendencies became more noticeable during this time. Some people eat, some people clean, some people do drugs/alcohol, and others...well they have sexual addictions. I would try to figure out if maybe for some reason you are using the masterbation as a comfort, or if its becoming addictive. Remember the longer you make something a habit, the harder it is to break it.