I have these red dots under my foreskin around my penis head, there are two one on the left side and one on the right side and they seem to appear and disappear all the time. I masterbate at least once a day maybe more, the spots don't ich or anything there just there. I have never had sex or oral sex so they can't be std's iv been to the doctors once before about them and they said there is nothing wrong but yet theres two red dots on my penis? They haven't always been there and iv had them for quite a long time now on and of. I'm starting to think its to do with masterbating to much or to rough? they aren't an infection of any sort as iv been checked they just seem like some sort of skin problem any ideas? Im 17 by the way

It might just be plain old acne, which can occur on the penis and genitals.  It might also be a yeast infection (sometimes called thrush), which is not uncommon on the penis – although if your doctor said it was nothing, it probably isn’t a yeast infection.  It also might simply be a skin rash; because the penis skin is so thin it is very sensitive, and as it is kept in a place that gets warm and moist, it is prone to rashes.  Keeping it moisturized might help.  A daily application of a good penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is a good bet for overall penis health.  Those with an emollient (such as shea butter) and vitamin E can help with moisturizing.  Good luck!

Can dry skin cause red marks on the penis head?