Iam a 24 years old indian male. Intreasted So Much In sex. Iam a thin Lean guy . I masturbute usally. when i do that My penis grows about 5 inch and i pre-cum. I tried cuming storking it harder. when it starts paining a bit , I am getting scared that whether it will hurt me ? and even i got a doute whether we got semen inside it? So iam jsut stopping it..To be frank i dont know to cum but Precum is ejaculating when i do masturbution. Iam afraid of my future life because Pre cum doesn't make a girl Preganent. More over i am masturbute a lot.. Isit dangerous for health? What should i do to learn how to cum easily

Hi JohDon,

You aren't going to hurt anything by trying to ejaculate - precum is not ejaculation.  

Are you having wet dreams, nocturnal emissions?  If you don't ejaculate semen you should be.  Remember too, your semen can vary in color and may appear clear.

You really don't have to do anything special to ejaculate.  Just relax and keep masturbating.  Don't try to do it harder just keep doing it for a longer time.  It can take a while to ejaculate.

Precum comes out BEFORE your orgasm - maybe just a little bit before but often a long time before.

Hope it helps.

Masturbation will not damage your health... when your turned on you will get some pre cum this is just juice making your penis ready to cum.... My advise when you are hard and turned on just keep rubbing your penis until you spurt your cum and all your concerns will be over
Good luck