My husband and I have been having anal sex for about three months now. We tried it after a friend told me she enjoyed it with her husband. I was a little surprised by this. I started thinking about it and asked my husband if he wated to try it. After four or five trys we suceeded. I had the most incredible orgasm I've ever felt. My husband said he never felt anything so intense as cumming in my butt.

Since that time we have anal sex almost every day. We can't get enough. A lot of days I think about having him in my butt. When he gets home I jump him when he walks in the door just so I can have him in my butt. My husband loves it to. That's good because I only want him in my butt now.

Is it safe to have so much anal sex? What will it do to my butt? Is it safe for him to cum in my butt? It hasn't made me sick or anything. I just let it come out naturally.

Laura,

Congratulations to you and your husband on your new found love of anal sex! I was beginning to think my wife and I were the only ones out there.

Your story is very similar to that of my wife and I. We tried anal sex about 14 years ago and were hooked. So much so that we went from vaginal sex about three times a week to anal sex about five times a week. In the last few years my wife has been in "anal overdrive." Now we have anal sex at least five times a week. We've probably only had vaginal sex 50 times in the past 14 years. Now we haven't had vaginal sex in over eight months.

Let me assure you, it's perfectly safe to have anal sex every day. Don't believe the accounts you hear of people getting hemorrhoids or losing control of their bowels. My wife's ass is as tight today as the first time we had anal sex, she's just learned to control her muscles.

As far as him cumming in your ass, that's perfectly safe as well, as long as the two of you are disease free and monogamous. I would recommend him urinating afterward to help remove any unwanted bacteria from his urethra. Some women get stomach cramps or diarrhea if they don't expel the semen after anal sex. It wasn't clear to me if you meant you used the restroom afterward to "let it come out naturally," or just left it inside until you had your next bowel movement. I'm glad to hear you aren't having any problems. It's taken my wife a number of years before she could leave my semen inside her ass without any problems.

If you don't mind me asking, are you saying you only want to have anal sex now? If so, how does your husband feel about this? Do you stimulate your vagina or clitoris during anal sex (toys, fingers, etc)? Can you feel his cum inside you? Did you tell your friend you tried anal sex? If so, what was her reaction? What makes anal sex so enjoyable for you?

Thanks for your fast response. I feel reassured by the fact that you and your wife have been having anal sex for so long and haven't had any problems.

I know how your wife feels. I'm in anal overdrive to. Yes, I only want my husband in my butt. I liked regular sex, I just like anal sex better. I have bigger orgasms. My husband feels the same way. He didn't know if he would like it at first, but he did. Sometimes I play with my clitty, but sometimes I get so caught up having him in my butt I don't. I just use my fingers when I think about it.

I can feel his cum inside me. It's such a turn-on to feel him throbbing inside my butt then I feel a warmth come over me. That's how I know when he cums. I don't go to the bathroom after. I love knowing I have him inside me.

I haven't told my friend I've had anal sex. I'm just not as open as she is. Then again I'm sharing here.

There's so much to like about anal sex. I like the nastiness of it. The feeling you're doing something you're not supposed to be. I love the full feeling I feel when my husband is in my butt. I could not feel him cum when we had regular sex. Now I can feel his every throb and the warm feeling of his cum inside me. I love the fact that this is something I've only given my husband. It feels so much more intimate. But the biggest reason I like it is that I have incredible orgasms. I often feel like I'm going to pass out and they seem to go on and on.

Laura,

Wow, you and your husband are so much like my wife and I. I'm happy to hear we're not total freaks.

I wanted to thank you for your reassurance that anal sex wasn't going to hurt us. I told my husband about what you said. We were so releived and turned on, we had anal sex three times last night alone. I went to sleep with his cum in my butt. This morning I feel fantastic. I can't wait until tonight.

I only hope that 14 years from now we are still having anal sex almost every day like you and your wife.

Thank you, Luvmywifesass.

Laura

my bf and I we like anal sex, too.
It is just indescribably, the orgasms are like vulcano erruptions.
We startet with anal sex about a half year ago, because I didn ' t want to take birth controll pills and my bf didn ' t use condoms. So we tried anal, and now we love it both.
Every couple should try it.

Sandra

So, do you only practice anal sex then? If so, how often do you have anal sex? Do you still practice vaginal sex with a condom?

Regarding anal sex as a form of birth control, a Kaiser Family Foundation study stated there was an 8% failure rate, due to "leakage". This is important to remember. If you go to the bathroom and expel his semen afterward, you will want to take the precaution of wiping front to back. If you leave his semen inside you, you will want him to ejaculate as deeply as possible into your rectum, then lay in a position with your vagina above your anus, such as on your back.

we have anal sex about 5 - 7 times a week.
We have nearly no vaginal sex anymore, because we love anal so much.

Yes of course, when we have sex my bf ejaculates deeply in my rectum, but sometimes he enjoys to ejaculate on my butt, belly or breasts. But that is not dangerous.

is your wife on birth controll ?

Sandra,

Just be careful if he ejaculates on your butt that sperm doesn't make it's way to your vagina, as it might if you're in the doggy-style position. Although unlikely, there is a chance of pregnancy if his semen gets into your vagina.

Do you go to the bathroom directly afterward and expel his semen, or do you usually leave it inside?

It's interesting to hear there really are more couples like my wife and I, who really do prefer anal sex to vaginal. Judging by Laura's posts, our numbers are increasing <grin>.

As we really aren't trying to prevent pregnancy, my wife hasn't taken birth control in years. Not that it's very likely she would get pregnant through anal sex..

Almost all women likes anal sex. But the fequency they want to engage in it varies from 'almost every day' to 'one-two times a month'.

The key is to find a man that will match woman's anal sex prefferable frequency.

Hi, I have a question... My boyfriend wants to have anel sex, but I'm scared. I'm worried that I will feel pain. I just don't understand it. Help!

My girlfriend and I have been having anal sex for about a year now. She was not a big fan the first few times. I used plenty of lube and I loved it, but she was kind of ho-hum. Last weekend she was having her period and in the moment she said "get the lube". Needless to say, I was very excited!

It felt great when she came with me inside her. She loved it and said it was definitely different. Afterwards, I thought it would be romantic to have a shower together. She uses the diva cup, which has to be pushed out while she was in the shower. Needless to say, all that pushing combined with a well-lubed and stretched butt made for an interesting surprise.

I don't want her to be scared off of anal sex because of this, since I love it. I think I did an OK job of reassuring her it was no big deal, but just for future reference, before you have anal sex, it might be a good idea to evacuate that area first. ;-)

l

Um... hi... :$ Me and my fiancee want to try anal sex and since it seems most of you have had a lot of experience it seemed like the right place to ask..

-is it okay to go from in her ass to her vagina? and if not, can I wear a condom while in her ass then just take it off before moving to the vagina or vice versa?

-How slow exactly should we go at first?

-How can I make her come during anal sex? Is it the same as vaginal sex as far as the way to make her come?

-What positions would feel the best for her first time?

and thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out...

OK, YOU GUYS SOUND PRETTY EXPERIENCED HERE.

MY HUSBAND AND I TRIED IT A FEW WEEKS AGO AND IT FELT GOOD A FEW INCHES IN, BUT GOT REALLY TIGHT AND HE KEPT PUSHING, AND HIS HEAD "POPPED" IN AND THAT HURT-
BUT HE FREAKED OUT AND PULLED OUT COMPLETELY REALLY FAST AND THAT HURT MORE THAN ANY PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT- AND I LITERALLY MADE HIM LEAVE THE ROOM, CRIED, AND BLED EVERYTIME I HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

I LOVE TO HAVE HIS FINGERS IN THERE AND LICKING, BUT HOW DO WE MAKE ANAL SEX EASIER??????? AND FEEL BETTER????

HE GETS REALLY EXCITED ABOUT ME WANTING HIM TO COME INSIDE MY ASS, BUT ITS ACTUALLY GETTING HIS RATHER THICK PENIS IN THERE THATS THE PROBLEM.

AND NEITHER ONE OF US HAS HAD ANAL SEX BEFORE WITH ANYONE.

ON TOP OF THAT, ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR LETTING ME GET INSIDE OF HIM???
HE LOVES IT WHEN I STROKE AND LICK AND KISS BETWEEN HIS ANUS AND BALLS, BUT IS NERVOUS ABOUT LETTING ME IN.

ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING HOW MUCH HE HURT ME IN HIS FIRST ATTEMPT INSIDE ME..