hi i have been masterbating for 3 years. when i started everything was normal but now since last two and a half years mouth started to stink and my gums on the bottom og my teeth and upper have gone big red. since my body tempreture gets high due to masterbating from the gums blood comes out and my mouth stink. and one other thing since i have started i have got acne and on my back i have big red bumbs. i feel dumber comparing to other people in different things. its like my mind is getting slower after i masterbate

It's called GINGAVITIS. The "red bumps" on your back are acne, probably brought about by puberty. And if oyu feel dumb, it has nothing to with masturbation.
Don't blame that on masturbation, blame it on poor hygiene.

alright guys im going to need your help on this one. i've been masterbating ever since i can remember maybe since i was 7 no sh*t. i'm 17 now and im having a lot of issues my skin use to be normal and well smooth. i actually remember my ex gf in 8th grade saying wow its so smooth but that has all ended. we broke up at a bad time in my life so i rebeled by masterbating and smoking pot everday like crazy. i had two chances to have sex and couldnt get it up its so shameful and its only gotten worse. its like im addicted to jacking off even when i know its going to be the end of my life. now my the skin right below the head of my penis is severley stretched and wrinkled. it looks disgusting and the left side of the skin stretches on the head which isant normal at all. you can actually see all the scars and stretch marks and even when i have a erection its all cracked and no longer sensitive what so ever. i dont know what to do i feel im doomed for life i wash my penis in the shower and it only seems to make it worse when i have a erection you can see the white soap and how cracked it is. im terribly depressed about all this i mean who wouldnt be i use to have a normal penis and now ive abused it beyond repair. i sit here in my hotel everyday to scared to go and hang out with friends to partys because girls think im attractive and what would i do? all my friends have sex and sometimes i think they think im gay because they can tell how i evoide every situation that involves hanging or partying around girls. im so sad that ive thought several times of commiting suicide because why live if i cant even perform sex my family heritage goes back to germany to the 1800's im a shame to existence. i wont be able to carry on my family i am the abomination. please someone help me i beg of it how can i restore my penis back to when i was in 8th grade and this is a warning to all you wankers please dont let this happen to you i had everything now i have nothing.

Hi fellaz..
I'll first give an answer to 'Cant Stop",..then i'll come back to "evile"....
Cant Stop.....About your memory, that is very true....The more often you masturbate, e.g if its twice or more times in a day, that can be very dangerous...I know people will jump in to attack me sayin,'masturbating 3 times a day is live having sex 3 times, so there's nothing wrong'..but here's the whole incident..remember in sex, the woman's entire body is there presently with you, you caress n touch, and gives u the ultimate arousal..then there's the vaginal enviroment that creates the pleasure that leads to ecstasy and ejaculation.But when masturbating, none of these is present, so u have to use your mind extensively to create a woman figure and a vaginal enviroment, and at the same time, u try as hard as u can to reach climax..all these factors tend to deplete the serotonin level n hormonal balance in your brain, and this inturn tends to instruct the brain to try and produce serotonin and other chemicals very fast to meet the demand, and in doing so, it starts overproduction of this, which is very dangerous and leads to changes in mood frequenty, memory loss, e.g Your memory power is affected. You tend to loose your memory power. It becomes difficult for you to remember peoples name, places names and telephone numbers and dates. In a conversation you want to refer to a person but you memory does not support you. It strikes you right when you need it.
Along with memory reduction you develop something called uncertainity. You are not sure if you have locked the main door or not before going to bed. Many things become uncertain in your mind. You do not remember a clear picture of what happened. You hardly notice it but it is happening slowly and you only come to realize it when it has taken you from all sides.

About the bleeding gums, i used to have them too, but never had the thought that it might have been brought by overmasturbation, but now that you pointed it out, i'm beginning to think twice..someone earlier pointed out to hygiene, but i wanna let him know that i used to floss and brush my teeth 3 times a day, but the bleeding never stopped..however, what u can do, and it helped me alot, was mix salt with hotwater in a cup, 9the salt solution has to be strong),and guggle it every morning and evening.also, you can use th salt solution to brush your teeth, and after you're done, then you can use colgate .But make sure you dont ingest the solution, because too much salt into your body when ingested is harmful..You will begin to notice that after about a months time, the bleeding will have drastically reduced, and the bad odour in your mouth will be gone..!

Now to 'EVILE'.....
bro, i hope that as i'm replying this, you havent thought of commiting suicide as you stated earlier, coz i got news for you....with a little bit of effort, your condition can be improved big time, and you can have a normal sexlife again..First of all , i 100% agree with you on the warning that all wankers better stop, before its too late"...this is coz people , and even doctors tend to say that masturbation is good, but its pure BS! the effects take years to show up., but its real...! the signs that you are seeing on your penis are yes, due to masturbation, but hey, because ur penis is still on your body, you can revive it back to full potential..its like a weak man from malnutrition, when he's given the right type of food plus plenty of exercise, he can build up a body like the bodybuilders with time...
so dont lose hope, coz u canget better..But my first advice is quit smoking pot, thats one, and second, STOP masturbation completely right now, if you want to start rebuilding your sex life back to a normal sensational orgasmic level!!!
Then, there's what is called PC muscle exercising..remember, just like weight lifting, if you do the PC muscle exercising, your penis will start to regain its lost strength with time..Coz i know that right now, your penis is very soft when you squeeze it with your two fingers.it feels like there's just a sponge inside it, and this shouldnt be the case...It is supposed to have some girth in it..This was caused by over masturbation, but as i say, PC muscle exercising can help a great deal..
Now this is another challenging but good way that works..Can you get urself a girlfriend whom you can trust and share your experience with? If so, GOOD! coz she can help you a great deal, revive ur manhood back..i know it sounds pretty difficult , but if u can do that, it will surely help. now, what she has to do, is masturbate you! Remember that whenever u think of a girl, your penis leaks of seminal fluid, and when you touch a girl, u ejaculate most of the time prematurely? thats coz u're so used to doing it yaself, that now when in the presence of a girl, your mind just rushes to over excitement and you cannot hold it...for a start, when she touches your penis, you'll come immediately, but as afew more efforts and days go by, you'll find that you're getting used to her stroking your penis gently...This can continue for a while, and she can do it with some form of lube or oil, coz ur enis has been kinda cracked from your vigorous masturbation habits...

Once this has been achieved, you can now start the start-stop technique, and this will help you in controlling yourself, when you're about to ejaculate. This involves the woman presing the tip of your penis when you feel like your about to ejaculate.she can hold it for a couple of seconds until the ejaculation urge goes away, and then she can continue stroking your penis using her hands again...Else, you can firmly but gently apply pressure on the base of your penis using your two or 3 fingers, and this will sort keep blood in your penis when you're erect, and then you can enter your womans vagina while holding onto th base of your penis..This technique should be done after you have learned to control yourself , by the help of your woman masturbating you...

man, i can write a whole novel right here, and maybe it doesnt get your attention..let me know if this is useful, and i can ellaborate more on it..
There're also afew other products that can help restore the damage done to your penis due to years of masturbation, that worked pretty well , atleast for me and afew cats that i knew who suffered from tha same sh*t, and i can pass on the word to you..
Let me know if we're still on tha same page...
Peace out..
Word Up!