So here's the problem...

I seem to have a purple 'ring' around the bottom of my penis head. I looked it up multiple times, and I can't find anything that seems to match up. All of the websites and other guys trying to figure out what was going on had mentioned that there was pain, or irritation. I don't have that. It's just there. It really is annoying and would like to get rid of it, is there a cream or something I need to get?

Thanks for your help!

Health Guru
Hi I have read your post and not really sure what you mean as it is pretty non descript.
Try to add more information like age if circumcised how long the mark has been there and if possible post a pic on photobucket or somewhere and post the link here.

If you are circumcised it could be your circumcision scar.

OP here, and I'm going to fill in the blanks;

I am 15, Virgin, uncircumcised, and the mark has been there for about 3 years since I have noticed it. I hope it helps.

If it's been there that long, I'd say it's just the way you are.

I have it to and i'm 15 years old!It's completely normal and it will fade away.

Greeets

So I have this and I haven't been circumcised Whats wrong will it go away or will it be there for ever

Hopefully it goes away I have it also I thought it was a infection

I'm 14 and too have this. Just retracted foreskin for first time and found it, my penis was not dirty

Im 15 and have the same thing the colour is like a bruise purple. And its much more sensitive than the rest of the penis. I have problems retracting my foreskin because its too tight and i thought it was swollen because of that. But any tios on how to loosen the foreskin. Cream, stretching, that ioeration where the cut it in 3 places?

Hello mate I'm 17 and am in the progress of loosening my very tight foreskin. Befkre a few months ago I coulfnt pull it back at all, now it comes all the way off my head when flacid. All I've done is pull it back as far as I can before it hurts daily in the shower and in bed. I also have the purple ring and it is very sensitive, running warm water on it and gently touching it helps it to becomes less sensitive. It just needs to get used to being touched.

I was scared to I still am I'm 14 just turned it and I have it and a bunch of bumps on my penis the bumps are aperently ingrown hairs or dry skin I'm a Virgin and I was afraid that I had a std somehow so that's for the info I feel a lot better

That actually helps thanks man

Same problem I'm 16 and just have a purple ring with little white bumps around it foreskin is not tight

i have the same problem. im not sure why its there