Hello, folks. Few days ago I went to the dentist. After some time, I started to feel some serious ear ringing. I must admit that this concerns me a lot. I really don’t know what to do. Does anyone here any idea what this could be? I would really appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. The ringing sensation in your ear is also known as tinnitus. It can be caused by many factors. I really don’t know what could be your cause since your visit to the dentist. I guess that it has something to do with the drilling. Bones are good vibration conductors. It could reach your ear bones. You should visit an ENT specialist. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, there. I haven’t heard about this problem before. It sounds interesting. Has your dentist used any anesthetic? Maybe you are experiencing some side effect. Or if you have taken some sedative before the procedure, it can be its side effect. You should talk to your dentist. If he doesn’t know, then you should visit an ENT specialist. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi, guys. I would definitely recommend you to revisit your dentist. He must know something about this. If he doesn’t, he will at least tell you whom to visit to. I would agree that this tinnitus can be a result of drilling. Perhaps your hearing receptors are little bit more sensitive. I hope you will resolve this somehow. Please, let me know what you do. Good luck with all! Bye!