Hello, my friends. I was experiencing some dizziness for some period of time. After a while, I decided to see a doctor and after few tests, I was diagnosed Menier sickness. I would like to know something more about this. I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Bye and thanks!

Hi, there. Meniere’s disease is a condition which characteristics are: ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing impairment and episodes of vertigo (dizziness). The main reason for this disease is endolymphatic hydrops. The exact cause of this is not known. Some experts say it is head trauma or syphilis. As a treatment possibility there are medications and surgical procedure. You should discuss all this with your ENT specialist. He will fill you in with the details. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all this. Bye!