Hello, folks. I have been lately experiencing some symptoms like dizziness and impaired hearing. I complained to my friend and he tells me that it could be the ear tumor. I would like to know if this could be it or not. What do you think? I will appreciate if someone can answer me this.

Hi, there. I cannot say you just upon these two symptoms whether you have ear tumor or not. Impaired hearing can be caused by inner ear tumor. Dizziness and balance problems in general can also be caused by the tumor. Pain in one ear can also be another symptom. You should visit an ENT specialist. He will do tests which could show whether you have it or not. In any case, don’t wait for time to pass. Early discovering of the tumor is the main thing in tumor treatment. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!