Hello, folks. My husband is complaining on tinnitus. I really don’t know why he doesn’t want to go to the doctor. I was wondering if this is something that gets worse with years or not. What do you think about this? I would appreciate all your replies considering this topic. Bye!

Hi, there. I don’t understand why your husband doesn’t want to visit a doctor. He should discover the reason for his tinnitus. Sometimes the cause can be serious. It can be caused by vascular diseases or something else. Sometimes earwax removal is all that it takes to solve this problem. Talk him into visiting an ENT specialist. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, guys. I would agree with the previous post. Tinnitus can get complicated if not treated. It all depends what caused it. Sometimes it can lead to deafness. That is why you should insist that your husband visit an ENT specialist. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know what you did. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, everyone. I think that denying you have a problem cannot bring you anything good. You must face it and solve it. You should definitely talk him into visiting a doctor. Tinnitus can get worse in time. It can be associated with hearing loss. In any case this is a sign that something is wrong. He must do something about it. I hope this helps. Bye!

You can get info on safe listening sound levels at http://musicopter.wordpress.com