several days ago i found a small hard lump on the side of my penis,underneath the skin, it is smaller than a pea but still seems far too big for a pimple, it also seems to get more agitated when i am erect. i have had a steady girlfriend for a year, i have never cheated and i have never had anything like this appear before so i am not sure what to do about it.what is it? is it dangerous to me?, can it spread to my partner? and can i treat it or do i need to see someone? and is it advisable to have sex whilst it is there? if anyone can answer these questions and give any advice it would be much appriciated. many thanks

I have a very similar lump on my scrotum, right were it attaches to the rest of my body. I guess you'd call it the scrotum/pelvis barrier, but its on the scrotum skin. its more like under the skin rather than on top of the skin. doesn’t hurt to touch it, but I can feel it. it too is about the size of a pea and probably isn’t a pimple. I'm thinking more like cyst because I don't think its tumorous... I guess I'll go see a doctor sometime soon...

Hi everyone. Well, this sounds like something that should not be easily ignored. So, lump on penis is kind of a condition that requires attention. And you should do something about it as quickly as possible because you never know what could it be. You are advised to go and see someone about this issue because it can easily spread out and make some serious damage. After all, we are talking about reproductive organs here. Go and see your doctor about this issue because doing nothing is the worst option possible. Also, let us know how it went and what you did.

i have a similar issue and would also like to know more about it. My lump is pretty much out of view even when erect as it is further down the shaft and is also a little smaller than a pea. I also have a really tiny bruise type mark on the head of the penis. does anyone know if this is commen?

I have the same thing going on. One little lump poped up on the side of my penis under yhe skin. This was about a year ago now I have 4 or 5 of them. Some bigger than others but they dont hurt. So if any of you find out what it is then post it up.

I have one on shaft under the skin foreskin area as well but is only around while im errect??? kinda painful but more noticeable than anything. bee with the same gal 5 years something about a scyst being removed on her??

I've gpt a very tiny lump as well, way smaller than a pee, more like the size of a bread crumb and it's really hard, i squeesed it out before and it's come back, i have no idea what this could be

well i went to bed last night and all was well. just got up and i have a hard bump about exactly the size of a pea. it is not painful at all and there is zero marking on the skin.

this concerned me no doubt, the first thing i thuoght was a hot compress. so i did that a while. heres the strange part: i just masturbated and the pea is gone! i guess it was something in the 'tube'? forgive my crudeness. ejaculating was not painful or any different then any other time and im sitting here (feeling weird about it) and examining my ejaculate and it looks normal. plus i did masturbate just last night about 12 hours ago so i know things werent 'backed up'.

i am ready to throw a party for this 'pea' (no pun intended) being gone. i keep checking thinking its coming back or its still there and i missed it. its gone!

I had the same thing.. I think. It was a white lump, it looked like a grain of rice, but a bit wider. it's been there for a few months I think? Not hurting, except under normal circumstances like when I squeezed it. It was on the underside of my penis, near the base, I squeezed it and pus came through the skin, but it wasn't liquid, it was more solid. Like... I dunno.. icing? Hahaha..

Anyway, it didn't leave any more, and i've almost forgotten where it was.

I also have a bruise like formation on the skin under where the head is..

any help?

i have the same thing, pretty worried in a way, helps to know others got it, umm if you guys do find out with a doctor would you mind posting up what is wrong? thanks

its actually just dry sperm/bacteria slowly push it out, use the tip of your nail and push slowly it should appear at the tip soon enough and voila wipe it off wash your penis and its gone =D

ok. here i go. i know i shouldnt be looking this type of thing on the internet as i have been told that self diagnosis or taking non-doctor certified opinions on board can be very bad and make you worry about things that have not been medically diagnosed. but here is my reply.
for 1 year now ,i have had a small bump about the size an shape of a grain of rice on the overside as you are looking down at the shaft just below the head. it is more noticeable and bigger when it is erect and the veins around it seem to go hard too. when it is flacid,it is not noticeable but i can feel it if i press on the area. it is not a pimple or spot. it is inside the shaft and feels like it is attached to a vein.
when i first noticed it, i was at my GP within 2 days. he told me it was a sebaceous cyst and said it will probably go away. but it didnt,so i was back with him 1 month later and got the same response. so i decided to get a second opinion from another doctor in the same medical centre. he said he couldnt find anything at all but refered me to a private urologist which cost me a lot of money. he said said too that there was nothing there. i told him that it was clearer if i had an erection so he said i would have to come back with a prescription injection to inject into the penis to get an erection. i declined and asked instead if my girlfriend could give me an erection in the toilet to which he agreed(no,it wasnt very sexy!). so i went back in to him ,he checked it again and said that it was a 'step' in the shaft and was nothing strange or penis-threatening. i was assured by all three doctors that it was not an STD or cancer. this lump is still there one year on and lately i get small painful twinges in it every couple of hours. i dont know if i should go to a different doctor now seeing as i have visited a specialist about it. at the same time ,i have no problems getting an erection but have noticed a decrease in sperm.
i am worried about this but at this stage i feel like i am annoying my doctors with it. to end my response, me ,in my non-medical opinion,would say that it is some kind of blockage as the lump gets bigger and smaller when it is erect or flacid
does anyone else have this type of ailment?. thanks

SOLUTION: I experienced the same issue a couple of years ago, I went to a couple of Dr's and the only one with a solution was my General Practitioner. Go to your local drug store and by some generic Vitamin E gel tablets, they have to be the gel tablets. Poke a small hole in the end of the gel tablet and rub the contents of it over the area of your penis where the bumps are located. Give it a really thick coating. I did this 2 or 3 times a day and within 4 days they had reduced in size by 50% and were gone in a week. I had them so bad that it hurt my wife to have sex.

I hope this helps.

I have the same issue, small bumps about the size of a grain of rice, at first my
GP said they were genital warts and froze them, he gave me some cream
As well they went away with the cream but it seems to cause severe
Irritation as well as a nasty rash as soon as I stop using it they come back in the same spot
I went back to him and he froze them again which did nothing, when they are aggitated
I.e. Masturbating or having sex for a few nights in a row they cause a painful
Rash,what on earth is growing on my junk?

i had similar lumps as well but mine is different i have had the dry sperm one but there is another one that isnt the same thing but tsill acts the same way but it wont pop or anything and when i try to sqeeze it it hurts like hell and also it feels more like a strip then a lump and it can move it around under my skin but it wont move very far from the place it came up what is it