Hi I recently noticed a hard bump little bit bigger than a pea after I mastrabated pretty hard and fast it's in the middle of my shaft. And now there is a tinny black dot in the middle. What is it? I have no way of seeing a doctor I'm in a foreign country where almost no one speaks English.

Hi Guest,

It is most likely a sebaceous cyst, a clogged oil gland, just like a pimple.  Yes, you can get them on your genitals too. 

Treat it as you would any pimple. 

Hope it helps.

Hello everyone I am writing to you because i believe that you can help me in resolving my problem called penis bump, my case is  very similar, because I have a bump that is just a little bit smaller than a pea.I had some problem with my bathroom so I was not able to have a shower every day as I usually do. and I saw one little pimple three days ago.  I never heard any doctor or some other expert, but I would like to know what shall I do about this issue, and what is the best for me?