hi my boyfriend told me that he have a pimple on his penis i just want to know what is the reason he getting them down there?

Celebrity
The same reason pimples appear anywhere. There are a lot of oil glands on penis. When the pored get clogged, produced oil has no opening to get out to the surface, so it starts accumulating under the skin making a pimple or a sebaceous cyst as they are called on penises. These bumps may be harder/impossible to squeeze and messing and squeezing too much could cause an infection or an inflammation making things worse, so don’t try any of that stuff.

If this pimple gets inflamed, it may hurt as well. If it is sebaceous cyst, it is probably there to stay and even some more may developed. They are usually not so pronounced but they may be.

Hello there I am writing to you because this topic is very interesting for me and yes, I have to say that I had a penis pimple once, actually it was two years ago. I was concerned because I was sexually active but my sex was protected too, so i decided to see a doctor, dermatologist, actually. I explained her my problem and she saw my penis and told me that this bump is definitely connected to puberty. I started feeling relaxed and happy again and she also told me that we can get pimple due to dirty clothes or underwear

our boyfriends have that in common :-) :-P

I have had two pimples on my penis in the past month, and haven't had one in 2 two years. They hurt like hell and are sore for days. For some reason they never show up until the last minute and they are deep and huge! So, it is normal!

Thank you so much. i have 3 currently. an i was worried it was something horrible. haha. anyway. thank you sooo much.

For about a week and a half I've had this pimple on my penis. Honestly I have never had one and this one came out of nowhere. Started out with a puss-filled head on it, so I popped it like any other pimple and it got a little bigger, its head closed up and now it's just like a shiny bump with like a little ball or something inside. And I haven't been f*****g girl after girl, so WTF. Someone help..before I have to go to the doctor.

I have that too. I'm a little worried as I have had sex with 9 different girls in the last month...

i have a bunch of lil tiny pimple type things on my penis and when i pop them like white puss stuff comes out i dont know what they are i had them for a while or they go away and come back

[align=center]oh man I have a pimple too I've had it for about two weaks or so...it hurt and I'm always popping it...it goes away right? I hope so cause it does hurt a bit when I squeeze it.
Thanks for the Advice Bobby.[/align]

i had a white thing under my ballsack but it didnt have a head but was hard so i squeezed it and this white stuff came out kinda lik pimples on your face(kindda like a lot of tiny balls?) but the dot was still there and blood didnt come out or puss and i havent had sex before(12 years old...explanation

**edited by moderator**

thanks from the help i was fliping out about this prob and now i know its nothing...oh and to the 12 year old kid its nothing your just growing up (oh boy...) its not a sex thing

yeah i have the answer to all of you. i had a mysterious bump on my balls on the right side for about half a year now. i was so convinced it was a wart. it wasn't. i actually went to my doctor today and told him about it. he looked at it and observed it, (the guys a genius.) all it is, its a clogged gland from oily skin. when you sweat too much or you dont sweat when your body has to sweat, you get a gland clogged. It's clogged with skin oil or basically anything that could be in that area. my doctor sprayed it with this really cold mist about 3 quick times and said he killed that specific little gland and it will grow a new one in about 2 weeks and be healed. he said its just like popping a mosquito bite. he said you can still have sex with it there, its not a std under any circumstances. all you have to do is tell your doctor you think you have a clogged gland in your genital area and he will jsut fix it up for you.. no worries, everyone gets them everywhere.. its a normal thing, people get them anywhere they sweat or sometimes don't sweat!! :-) hope this all helped.

oh and don't try to pop them, the pain is ridiculous and they don't go away like that. it's pointless and extremely painful. o.O

I just recently got it for the first time I am 16 turning 17 well its the first time I've had a Pimple on it its like a big shiny mother f****r . and it looks like there is blood at the top of it and it hurts , I found out when this girl went to give me a ha****b and it hurt LOL

thanks, i have one and its huge i was kinda scared because i never heard or it before, i thought i had a std ahah, thanks god its just a pimple