I noticed this bump on the top of my penis halfway down the shaft a few months ago, it still has not gone away. it is relatively small in size, and I can roll the skin around it and it feels hard in texture. I can sometimes squeeze it and a little strand of white stuff, not entirely liquid in texture(more of a string look) will come out, other times nothing. I have given up on squeezing it because it just makes it irritated and I think get even bigger. It doesnt hurt, nor does it itch, I just want to know what it is. It is showing no signs of decreasing in size, and it has been there for a few months now, what should i do?

i have something very similar i think...
It's just one tiny little white dot.
Can't really call it a pimple cause it's so tiny and its been there for i'd say a month or so.
I am sexually active and have known very well every partner i've had.
None of them have a history of anything at all.
I'm pretty worried though.
When i squeeze it a TINY TINY bit of blood and clear fluid comes out.
But i stress just a tiny bit.
I have looked at HPV and really pray that i DO NOT have this.
I've recently been with my g/f for about 2 weeks now.
We've had unprotected sex and i really don't want to have tot ell her that she has HPV or that she should get checked.
The dot is located right below where the skin bunches up on my shaft.
Or the upper part of my shaft below that head
I know it's not the papule pearl deal cause it's just ONE tiny bump.
It's above the skin as well, not below

Someone please reply to this as i'm really freaking out!

dude, I have the exact same thing, I first noticed it when i was aroused at the base of my penis where the scrotum starts. It got smaller with time, but it still there, like under the skin. I went to a doctor and got tested for all the STD's, including herpes...and nothing shows up as me having it!! then recently, my scrotum started causing me real discomfort but being itchy and red with tiny little blood blisters in some of the pores but not in a cluster like herpes. I'm unsure why 2 of these things would have occurred around the same time....and the doctors saying i dont have any stds doesnt help either, lol. what the heck is going on?!

Hi there I had  the same problem, I saw penis bump few years ago and I was very scared because I thought it can be some kind of cancer or some sexually transmitted disease, because I was sexually active in that period. After few weeks of worrying I decided to see a doctor on order to find some solution for my special problem. When i show her my penis, she told me to check blood and as the results were negative, she told me that it can be some acne or some cyst, and after using  medicament, everything became fine again

I just noticed a very small red bump this morning.. It's new, since I never noticed it before, but I automatically do some research whenever I find anything out of the ordinary near my penis.. It is located on the shaft close to where the pubic hair stops growing.. I don't want to worry about it, but I have been sexually active recently, so I can't help BUT worry.. The posts above are the closest descriptions to what I just found.. It's basically a very small red dot.. No pain, I squeezed it and not much, if anything came out.. I'm hoping it goes away in a few days, and it's just a pimple. But the first post worries me since he's had it for months.. I guess if it's not gone in two weeks, I'll see a doctor.. I hope (and probably should pray) that it's not anything permanent!!!

it could be an ingrown hair. .I've had it happen..

What if their popped open...? What does that mean? Oh man im soo scared right now.
I just had intercourse with my girlfriend, and found it. It doesnt come up right away do they? Its right on the top
of my penis... can some one help me please?!

Have it checked dude it could very well be a sign of testicalur cancer

Sebaceous cyst. Look it up