Hey just found this website earlier tonight and have searched through it for the past hour trying to figure out what my problem could be... and couldn't really find anything like it. So here's the story... About 3 months ago maybe 4... 1 bump appeared on the top of my penis shaft... at first i thought it was an ingrown hair and really didn't worry about it too much... then it never really changed at all in size or texture... so after about a month or so i picked at it (which i know is probably a bad idea) until i had removed it completely by myself... It wasn't filled with puss or any kind of discharge really... it was basically blood and some form of tissue in there... anyway... after completely removing it i cleaned it atleast twice a day with a little dab of alcohol until it had completely healed. Well it has returned now, exactly the same as it was before... in exactly the same place... I don't think there's much chance of it being an STD, it doesn't really fit the bill of a fordyce spot... because i believe that this bump is a little bigger than a fordyce spot is supposed to be... I thought that maybe it could be a wart??? I've never really had much experience around those so i honestly don't know but i don't think it's that either... it doesn't hurt... even during sex it never hurts... It's pink/red looking.. and feels hard to an extent when touched... it won't pop... squeezing it just does make it hurt... even when i opened it up myself before and removed it all that came out really was blood... any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance

I have the same thing. I picked it myself, just now.

It's kind of scary, I don't really know what this is, could anyone help me out?

It's just a tiny bump, looks like a mosquito bite, and kinda was tender to the touch.

I shouldn't have picked at it, but isn't anything I can do about it now.

Blood came out of mine, and that was it. Anyone know anything?

Hello guys I am writing to you in order to find some solution for my problem which is actually the same as yours, it is called penis bump,  It is not very big, actually it is like some smaller pea. I was sexually active but I do not know is it connected to that fact. I visited doctor who said to me that he believes that mys issue is not connected to sex, and it is not sexually transmitted disease probably, but he is not completely sure until he sees results of my blood test, and than he is going to give me some therapy

same thing here! Mine pops up for a few days. goes away, comes back in the same spot. idk what it is.

yea i have that, except it just like a really tiny pimple and i can pop it. and it does come back in the same spot like a week later, i dont know what the hell it is.

Yea I've had it for years. I just started noticing it, but I've asked all the women I've been with an they all noticed it too.. really starting to bother me. Mine can't be popped. it feels like a gland an it's really hard

mine is also like a gland...it is relatively small but i dont notice any other probs. it is hard and white, and if i try to pop it like a zit i get a string of white pus stuff (i guess its pus) and it never goes away...wtf?

I've noticed the same thing...first came about a couple of months ago...i broke it open (which hurt) and cleaned it out.  It went away after a week or so and I noticed that it came back last night.  Same spot as before.  I thought it was just a pimple...but now I'm not so certain...I'm going to research a bit more to see what I can find out online...(guessing you all did the same thing...but it's been nearly a year since the last reply)...

so nobody knows what the f**k this is yet?!

I have the same thing and much like y'all Im really unsure what it is but the best info that I have picked up from a nurse friend of mine in a sebaceous cyst. She said they are one of the most common in this area and trying to get rid of them yourself tends to never work as I have found myself. I guess the only way to really get rid of it is antibiotics or surgically because the entire cyst has to be removed not just the fluid. If you go at it alone I would suggest leaving it alone. The pain and increase in size is from popping the cyst internally. I obviously can not diagnose anyone because I'm not a doctor and I haven't seen one about it but this is my best suggestion next to seeing a doctor about it

hey guys i have the same thing, cant believe no one else knows what it is ^ to the latest post im scared to go to the gp since my pee pee is small.

mine started as little bump under the skin it wasn't raised, so looking at it you would notice you could feel it if you pinched the area, and every so often i would squeeze and a little string came out, it would keep coming back, then i watched embarrasing bodies and the guy said it when a you have a certain virus you squeeze it and it will go if you wash your hands and clean the area.

(not sexually active)

so one day i thought i would get rid of it for ever, i squeezed hard  and now the new bump is 3times bigger, it hurts so much and now normal puss comes out :( and i have a scab and i dont heal well so im scared ladies will think im infected..

you know when you have a face spot and you pop it, the normal stuff comes out, but you have to get the hard core or the spot comes back? i think its like that but i cant squeeze hard enough it hurts too much and is too big now i think i have to cut it.

good luck to everyone.

I have this to but I think I have a theory why this lump keeps recurring, on my lump there is a hole where hair used to be I think the hair fell out became ingrown and got infected. After a few days the infection was gone so the reason I think its recurring is because the hair keeps growing back ingrown I don't know if it is really possible, but the reason being that the lump recurs in the same spot where the hair grew so that's what I think. Though the first time I saw it I thought there were bite marks but they were just hair that has fallen out I picked mine when it turned into a scab. I hope these helped  

Y ARE WE ALL REFUSING TO CONTACT/GO TO A DOCTOR?

did anyone find out what it was?

I have what I think is the same issue. It's mostly white, and kinda hard, no pus whatsoever. If you poke it, it bleeds but nothing else. After awhile it goes away. It returns though to the same spot. It's only ever one, never a cluster, and I don't think I have herpes/HPV and it never spreads. It had a hair growing out of it today so I pulled the hair out but that didn't seem to alleviate the size of it (like when you pull an ingrown hair out of your face for example). It's at the base of the shaft right in the middle. Mostly white, a little red around the edges although I suppose that could be my fault for messing with it.