heya all, me n ma bf have bin tryin to have sex for a while, and well there was no heavy bleeding really, only a slight part i noticed in my pants like 2 drops. does this mean i havent lost my virginity?

If your bf's penis entered your vagina then yes, you are classed as having lost your vaginity.

yes~ if you bf's penis have entered to ur vagina, means there'll be blood, (the virginity skin will break once penis enters for the 1st time).

if there isn't any communication bout vagina n penis, i guess it shud be ur period. JUST GUESS!

Hallo,
The fact that you had so much blood is because this was your first time and your hymen braked. The hymen is a skin that is placed at the entrance of you vagina and the first time you have sex you have to break the skin. So the blood usually comes from this part. Everybody has to do this and this is a normal process. Now it is up to you to decide if you have lost the virginity. In my opinion you have because you tried to have sex and you were penetrated. But some would say that still you haven’t lost it. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen