My boyfriend and i had dry humping at first we both were in our underwear an short and he ejaculate and then he change his underwear and after a hour we did it again bt with only underwear he didnt ejaculate  

Am I pregnant???

Dear Pola

As long as none of his emissions got near your vagina you cannot get pregnant.

No pola defntly u are not pregnant.to get pregnent it is must that sperm should be ejaculated in the interior most part of vagina about 1-1.5 cm beneath the outer lips of p***y.

I think that you are wrong mate. Even if this is all about dry humping and playing, that doesn't mean that she can't get pregnant by dry humping and if you try to educate yourself a little bit about this issue, you will know that I am right.

Maybe in a small percentage, but there are some girls who actually got pregnant after fingering while the sperm of their boyfriend was on his fingers.

The same thing can happen during the dry humping, so young girls should know that non-type of sex play is not 100% safe, no matter what.

Educate yourself.  

That is not true omer! There are several ways sperm can find their way into the vagina. Indeed virgins have become pregnant. Also pregnancy can occur without ejaculation.

Furthermore, the vagina does not have 'outer lips'. The labia majora are part of the vulva.

Pregnancy without ejaculating sperm. There is no way to get pregnant wthout sperm.be it naturally or induced.sperm is needed.

Yes omerr, of course sperm is needed, as I stated in my initial reply.

However ejaculation is not always necessary. Pre-cum can contain sperm.

Also, an ejaculation landing near the vagina (in the vulva for instance) can find its way into the vagina.

No particular distance into the vagina is required. Sperm swim.

Semen can be transferred by hand.

Hi Pola,it is unlikely that you are pregnant as when sperm hits the air it starts to dry out making it weaker and therefore less able to swim, there is a very small chance that some pre cum or semen could have absorbed through your pants and into your vagina but this is relatively minuscule. I would say take a test but if you could you wouldnt be on here asking so there is no point lol.  

Hello;
No sweetheart, you cannot get pregnant like that. You need to physically have the ejaculation in your vagina, and sometimes near it will cause the sperm to enter. Don't worry about this, you will be fine!
Au revoir!

ohhh thank u sooo muchh for ur replyyy bt one more thing can loose my virginity this way ? did my hymen broke ?? tomorrow im going to the doctor to see if it did cz im living in very conservative my parents and my futur husband will kill me if it did :( :( :( :(

Hello

To say getting pregnant by dry humping is exceptionally rare is an understatement.  It isn't wise to allow ejaculate onto the area of the vagina as it is theoretically possible to get pregnant, but if it didn't go inside you then pregnancy risk is very very very low.  If precum got onto the outside of vagina then you should add another two 'low's to the previous sentence.  In fact, if you were pregnant then that baby is MEANT to be.  It will no doubt go on to solve a major world issue!

There is only one way to loose your virginity, that is penetrative sex where the penis enters your vagina.  In this case you should ALWAYS ensure a condom is worn.  Withdrawal and the pill may prevent a baby, but it will not prevent a life ruining STD.   

Obviously, if you're in a relationship where both partners have been STD tested, then your options are open.

Dear Pola

While technically virginity is maintained until a penis penetrates your vagina, in many cultures an intact hymen is demanded as 'proof' of virginity.

There are many ways a hymen can break, and 'dry humping' could cause a weaker hymen to rupture. Even an average hymen could rupture if the activity was rigorous! So, you are still a virgin, but you might not be considered as such by your community (where are you from?).

Hope you are ok from the exam. If you need more help on this, ask again.

Take care