So I am only 16 years old and ii lost me virginity about 2 weeks ago on April 16,07. Todays date is May 3rd!!! I went to seventeen.com to see when my next period would start [they have this period planner on there]. It says ii should be starting on May 9th!!! SO hopefully ii will be starting soon. But ii have been kinda worried lately about me being preganant! I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said if ii am he wants me to get an abortion. I am not ready for kids rite now either...but if ii am ii really dont want to kill it! I dont know if ii have any symptons yet. I have just been using the bathroom AND EATING ALOT!!! [kiinda have a discharge] We would always use the "pull out" meathod. He would pull it out b4 he "bust"!!! Then last Sunday we did it again...when he took it out ii think he had cum on his penis...ii dont know if it was from me or him, if you could help me with my questions i would be so happy.

PLEASE.....SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!*

yes, its possible your preganant, using the pull out method is not a form of preotection, just an excuse ok? even if he pulls out before he "busts" there is still sperm in his pre-cum which he cant control, and if your considering abortion, dont do it, its not ur only option, u can always have the baby and then put it up for adoption, very simple, i used the pullout method with my ex boyfriend 2wice also n now im 4 and a half months pregnant and he wont talk to me anymore so yeah, no condom, no way, dont be stupid like i was

your boy friend is so imature .if he would wrap his penis up with a condom he wouldent have kids.and then say abortion .these kids dont asked to be born .he needs to grow up and quit having sex if he cant use a condom :-S

it doesnt matter if you just lost your vrginity, it only takes 1 time to get pregnant. The pull out method is NOT reliable, you should always use a condom. The spotting couls have been implantation bleeding, you should take a pregancy test.

I"m so scared now...ii dont know what to do!!! I havent started my period still am ii am so scared!!! I dont want to have a baby right now...I'm wayyyy to young. If ii am ii dont know what ii should do!!!! I did it again with him yesterday...but we used a condom!!!* This time ii did bleed~* and my vagina was kinda puffy...i've never seen it like that before. He was the first guy ii ever did anything with!!!* Rite now ii feel so swore!!!*

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

ii need MAJOR advice

Also about my boyfriend!!!* He is 19 &&& ii am 16!!!*

He told me he wants be to have his baby...but he know that ii am still young and having a baby rite now would mess about both of our lifes....ii agree with him but if ii am pregnant....ii couldnt kill a innocent babii!!!

well first go get a test to see if you are or not.no please dont abort any babies they dont asked to be here.at least think of adoption.i hope your not pregnant.let us know if you get a test and what it says.good luck p.s you can also go to your local dollar general store they have like $3.00 test you can buy .(at any age it dosent matter) ;-)

Thanks so much...&&& yeah ii hope I"m not either!!!*

2day ii had a little blood...but nothing big!!!*

ii will def. keep in contact with you

Thank you so much*

GREAT NEWS!!!!*

II STARTED MY PERIOD 2DAY &&& II AM NOW ON BIRTH CONTROL!!*

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONES HELP...YOU REALLY HELPED ME!!!*

KEEP IN CONTACT

~*!

hi umm i lost my virginity on the 20th of june... my period is supposed to come july 2nd today is june 30th but this is the first time i keep track of it because i lost it. i guess im worried because it was my first time. should i be worried if my period dosent come? is it okay if it takes a bit longer? protection was used but im still worried seeing how once again it was my first time someone plz help me at least a bit... im freaking out!

i lost my virginity on 28th august..my period vr supposed to start on 9th oct..bt thy r not yet started...i hav heard its normal to get late period after loosing virginity..is it true?? am i prgnant?? hw to knw??
v didnt use any protection... bt on safer side after i started bleeding he didnt proceed..so tht was jst a bit of insertion..nthg els..

please guide me..