I lost my virginity last night without using a condom bt my bf did d removal method pls ar there still any chances that I might get pregnant?

Yes there is if it happened at a fertile time. He might not have withdrawn soon enough, and his precum might have had sperm in it. But you haven't said when your period is due.

My next period's next week

When I said next week I mean in d next 5 to 6 days and after we had sex I didn't bleed so could I still get pregnant?

If your period is due next week, then it would not likely have been a fertile time, so you would not be likely to get pregnant. Not bleeding does not stop you getting pregnant. The bleeding is from the hymen rupturing. You can get pregnant without the hymen rupturing.

Thanks a lot. But I would really need an advice on safe sex

I'll try and help a bit in an area that is quite wide, and depends what you mean by 'safe sex'.
Safe sex can be, for instance, (1) safe from pregnancy (2) safe from Sexually Transmitted Infections (3) safe from physical harm (4) safe from emotional/psychological damage.
(1) To be safe from pregnancy, the only 100% safeguard is abstention from intercourse and other activity that could transfer sperm into your vagina. Other safeguards, though not 100% but reckoned highly effective, are contraceptive measures like the Birth Control Pill, and barrier methods like diaphrams and condoms. Also avoid sexual activities during assessed fertile times. You can only get pregnant in your fertile days (14-20 days before a period is due - that is ovulation day and the 5 previous days), but you can never be absolutely certain of when that is going to happen. However with a completely regular cycle, you can be fairly sure. Mutual masturbation (with care) is effective, as is oral sex.
(2) To be safe from STIs only abstinence is guaranteed, but condoms provide a lot of protection with intercourse. There seems to be no protection from HPV. Making sure your partner is not infected helps, and both being faithful helps. STIs can be passed on through oral sex.
(3) To be safe from harm, ensure that you know your partner well, and lay down uncompromising ground rules. Do not allow yourself to be abused, and be careful what circumstances you are in. Ensure also adequate lubrication to help prevent abrasive contact that can lead to cystitis.
(4) To be safe from emotional or psychological damage, don't do, or allow, anything with which you are uncomfortable and/or think is wrong. Heed cultural and religious mores. Don't do or allow anything that would cause problems if the relationship ends, or might impact on a future marriage.
I hope this helps as a start.
If you want more setail, then ask (privately if necessary)

There is huge chance to get pregnant if had unprotected sex.....I recommend plan b if u don't want pregnancy

It is far too late for Emergency Contraception, but you can only get pregnant at a fertile time. There is a chance of getting pregnant at any time, but the likelihood is low when having regular cycles, and it is after ovulation day. EC would likely alter the timing of future ovulation/periods.