Ugh.

So I lost my virginity to my boyfriend on the 18th, a day or two after finishing my period.
I am on the pill (ortho try-cyclen) and it's a combination pill.
I try to take it at the same time every day but there were a couple of days (maybe three) in the last cycle when I was late in taking them, because I forgot to take them in the morning before I went to school.

Anyway, we used a condom and everything, and it hadn't been in the heat and its expiration date was for June 2010... so that seems fine.

But I'm just nervous about what could happen as a consequence of those little pills I took late, though I have never missed a day. It is my third pack.

However here is my concern: I bled during the event, nothing serious, just some brown, but two days after I bled in the morning abruptly. It stopped later in the day and that was it. What I'm thinking is that it's just breakthrough bleeding from those late pills, or my period hadn't actually stopped, hence the blood. But I'm just scared it's going to be something else.

HELP!

You should be fine. You are already past ovulation and those 3 pills will not dramatically effect you at all. Just keep taking your pills as normal and don't stress out. The bleading sometimes happens a bit after you first lost your virginity, it is completely normal and has nothing to do with your birth control or period or pregnancy. The first few times are always the most nerve racking, but I can almost completely assure you that you will be fine. If you are really scared you can always consider taking Emergency Contraception or Plan B. Good luck!

your situation sounds like mine... only i'm on the last week of my pills and i am due this week for my period. i lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 3 years on sunday. i've been on the pill for over a year now and we used a condom. it was put on before he ever even thought about touching me and he pulled out of me before he ejaculated. we also tested the condom to make sure it wasn't broken by putting water in it to check for leaks and there were none. i'm almost 100% sure that i can't be pregnant despite the fact i am due for my period this coming wednesday because no sperm entered inside of me at all. unless god has plans for me to be the next non virgin mary i'm almost 100% sure i'm not getting a baby.

Oh man!

i am in the same situation! i lost my virginity about 3 or 4 days after my peroid i checked on this site which predicts when your ovulating... and it said i should be ovulating on he 5th of august. so that should not be a problem. im on the pill (alesse 28) i have never missed a pill and im always on time...and we used a condom, which didnt break and he pulled out right after he finished... im just really scared cuz it was my first time all my friends think im freaking myself out over nothing.Help do you think i should be worried?