Hi. Uhm im 15 years old. I lost my virginity on april 7 that was dha last day of my period. Nd we didn't use a condom because of the fact that when he was tryin to put it in the lubricant burned the out side of my vagina And it numbed his penis. Well anyways a 3 days later I got this brown discharge. I've been very moody. I would be watching tv and start crying for no reason and I would get irritated very quickly and I lost my appetite that week witch it was very strange because Im a big eater. Iv get this white discharge everytime I pee. Oderless. And its thick. Could I be pregnant pleaaaseeee need answerss ASAP

There is always a chance of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex so DONT HAVE IT! (lol) No seriously, get on the pill- its much safer and you are way too young to tie yourself to a baby and a man that I promise you wont be with in 5 years...BUT...hopefully you lucked out this time..... the white discharge IS a symptom of early pregnancy...its from the increased hormones. and ofcourse, so is the moodiness (but every teen has that problem at one time or another).. A home pregnancy test should tell you now what the verdict is...First response really is the most accurate according to recent studies. Good luck and please let us know what the outcome is...If you need someone to talk to just let me know.

i have to agree with buttons. you really should use protection. 15 is very young to have a baby. there are so many things you could miss out on. i also had some white, odorless discharge after i lost my virginity. so, you may not be pregnant. if you are going to have sex without a condom, you probley should get on birth control.
but a condom is recomended because of std's aswell. just because someone "looks" clean, doesn't mean that they are. i have a few friends that have gotten std's, and for some of them, there is no cure.
i hope all works out.