A loosing my virginity on Feb 2, the next  day I felt lower stomach pain n plus on  the day I lost my virginity my period ended ,ugh I'm worried N my BF is still tired well ,he should be he did all the work but I'm worried but my Bestfriend told me it's normal I'm just sore n I trust her opinion 

Hey, i lost my virginity, i have pains like somethig is moving inside me. I have had spotting but my period is due soon like in a few days. I'm scared out of my mind. Please help me and tell me what happened to you. 

Hey everyone, i did comment before but as no one ever answers to what happened to them i will. So i had symptoms like "weird" cramps and some brown discharge. it just didn't feel right. i felt like i was pregnant and i started to panic. I did my research and found out that if YOU USE PROTECTION either pills or condom you should be fine. This symptoms happen because your body is getting used to the fact that something went in. Also the brown discharge happens because there is some residue from your last period or your period is almost coming. Don't be alarmed if you have this and you used protection. I was scared but i did get my period and i feel fine but it took me like 5 days to finally be calm. Another thing is, cramps can be a sign of air trapped inside your vagina that can cause this weird feeling and cramps. If you didn't use protection and your are having cramps , tender breasts and had a discharge after a week, this could be implantation bleeding. I would recommend going to the gyno or taking a pregnancy test. I hope this helped some of you out there. Good luck :)