Hi everybody! I am a 27 year-old guy having 25 year-old girlfriend to marry next summer. We both are virgins. Hopefully, Thank God, I am healthy man who has lots of desire for sex staying virgin for years. I love my girl and she loves me too. But she's scared of losing her virginity. So I need to consult your experiences. I especially need experiences of girls who lost their virginity recently and couples. We're gonna have sex in the first night of our marriage as we planned. Then we're gonna go to honeymoon for 1 week. We will keep having sex there too. I want to do it many times everyday. I talked about that with her. She accepted and told me she's appreciated to me for what I managed to do. But she's scared of hurt. That makes me scared as well as if she's never be able to give me what I want because of that. What kind of sex do you suggest us to do in the first night? Do we need extra tools like creams? Or should I just pervert her till she's wet and then penetrate her vagina? What about the honeymoon sex? Please post everything you know. Thanks!

well i think everyones alittle scared their first time, you may need lub bc if shes never had sex she dont no if she gets wet enough if she dont it could hurt maybe even rip her, it may hurt her doing it everyday till her body gets use to it bc its not use to streching if she rips you need to wait till it heals up or it will rip more every time id say you on top first bc some girls arnt sure what to do to start with

Well, thanks for your answer. We planned to keep a lub in case she never gets wet enough. Are they safe? We won't get sick if lub goes into her vagina or my penis, will we? If I rip her, how many days should I wait? Is 1 day break enough? I think the missionary position for the first time but what about she's on my top having full control? I also wonder how many days or weeks it will take till she's get used to doing it with me with no pain having enjoy.

ur welcome no lub want make u sick thats what its there 4 its made 2 go inside, it depends on how bad the rip is just ask her if the rip still hurts if not then its better & idk it took me a while but everybodys diffrent it may not hurt her at all .

I was scared as well. Actually, I think that every girl is scared when she knows that she is going to lose her virginity and that she might be in pain as well. Thinking about broken hymen and losing virginity and all those things was like a nightmare for me. Here is what you can do - talk about this to her first, let her know that this is nothing dangerous and that she needs to let you lead the game. Also, be nice to her, do it slowly, use lubricant if needed and start with foreplay. Good luck! It will help, I am sure. 

if you go nice and slow at first, it wont rip her. and she will love you for that.

i think if ur bigger than her it dont matter how slow u go it prob gonna rip the 1st time bc its not streched yet.

I won't hurry :) What I have in my mind is that story : After wedding, we're gonna go to our home. We'll pray (Muslim couples do it) and then we'll have a little smoothing conversation. Then we're gonna take off our clothes. Then I will have a long foreplay, I want to make her wet as much as possible. But I guess getting wet will be hard for a virgin girl. Whatever.. I will do my best. After I feel she's ready, I will put my penis inside slowly and gently. I will leave control to her. I will take it out whenever she warns me. However, I certainly want to take her virginity in our first night. During honeymoon, I will have sex with her everyday. I guess she'll get used to having sex with me in a few weeks. But I'm not sure how long it will take till I go completely inside of her..

You may be right latisha. She's scared of that but she's willing to be with me at the same time. I want to pass that process as fast and safe as possible. After waiting 27 years..

supposedly it's less painful for a girl on her first time to be on top

Hey, congratulations on your marriage!! And that is very impressive that you two have waited so long! Anyways, I'm 16 and I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 4 years on our anniversary when I was 15 (i know, young!!). Anyways, you want to make sure both of you are as comfortable as possible. When things begin to get heated, make it as sexy as possible cause you want to get her as wet as possible, but use lube anyways. When you go in her, no matter how big you are, you will break her hymen. Depending on her, it could hurt a little, or it could hurt a lot. It hurt a lot for me, but as the night went on, it got better and more enjoyable. Try a position in which the penis isn't fully in the vagina. And you said that on your honeymoon, you hope to have sex every night, I doubt that will happen because after your first time, I'm guessing she will need some time (like her first time will hurt no matter what, so she will need some time to "heal"). I recommend that you use lube for some time, just so it goes easier. Maybe get a vibrator too just to get her more wet? Hope this helped, and sorry if its not applicable anymore!